“Bad”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

They broought us sea food smelling very bad and when we told the waiter about it, he was very agressive to us,we thought he will put us out of the restaurant. Then another guy came and was friendly, we just ordered something because we felt very bad. That was bad.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Very bad service, food has nothing to do with prices. The menu is very limited. I prefer real restaurants in Manuel Antonio.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Our family (myself, husband and 2 sons 21 & 27) had dinner here last night. Oh my! I had the fresh fish of the day - a red snapper that you had your choice of preparation - I opted for the fresh crab meat and garlic butter and was not disappointed. Seriously, one of the best fish dishes I've ever had. I had a mango colada to go with it -again, awesome! I knew it would be because earlier at the pool (we're staying at Villas Nicolas where the restaurant is located), I'd had the banana version, along with chips, salsa and guacamole. I was wondering why it was taking so long for just chips and salsa and when they were brought out, I understood why. EVERYTHING - chips, salsa and guacamole were individually and freshly prepared on the spot!

The guys all had surf and turf for dinner - steak and shrimp. The boys chose a poached pear and Gorgonzola topping and my husband opted for the crab and garlic butter (not offered on the menu, but gladly prepared). It was accompanied by white rice and farm fresh veggies that were to die for. Our only regret is we were too stuffed to take advantage of their dessert offerings.

Service was wonderful and everyone speaks English, so no worries there!

When the bill came, we couldn't believe how inexpensive it was for the incredible quality - the bill was just over $100 US for 4 adults!!

It's now Sunday and we're sad they're not open tonight. We'd be back for sure!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Small and intimate outdoor restaurant attached to a hotel. Service was exceptional and the open kitchen is a nice feature. Menu is quite small, but the food was great.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Very nice restaurant with great food and great atmosphere and great service. Prices are reasonable. I really enjoyed the food and the experience at this restaurant