Buena Vista Beach Villas(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$139
Byblos Resort & Casino(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$85
Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$352
US$337
Makanda by the Sea(Manuel Antonio)
US$285
Cabinas Espadilla(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$127
Blue Morfo House(Manuel Antonio)
US$55
Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm(Manuel Antonio)
US$80
  • Free Internet
Beachpacker Hostel(Manuel Antonio)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
2,792 results
All reviewsmonkey trailvista suitetour deskgarden roomcosta ricapremium roombreakfast buffetswim up barmanuel antonio parkhowler monkeysadult poolmain poolmain restaurantnational parksmall beachhappy hourfree shuttle
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I picked Parador Resort and Spa on a whim. I can’t imagine being more satisfied with a decision. The resort, accommodations, and staff surpassed my expectations. Simply flawless! I would like to send a special thank you to:
• Evelyn (reservations) for taking care of my travel arrangements
• Mr. Enrique (driver) for his warm welcome and introducing me to the magic of Costa Rica
• Cynthia (front desk) for the warmest welcome and making me feel so special
• Hazel (guest services) for being so very helpful when I needed it
• Maria (housekeeping) for taking such good care of me
• Yami (bartender) for the best smile and the tastiest mojitos
• Marjorie (chief) for satisfying my taste buds every morning
• Elias (tour guide) for the treks thru Manuel Antonio and Parador grounds. I would have missed so much without you
Thank you all for making my Costa Rican experience so pleasant and memorable. I can’t wait to see you again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jnnfrdrt
MarylinVillegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Parador Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear jnnfrdrt,

We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great holiday memories and we are very grateful for the time and effort you spent to share your personal experience at our Parador Ocean Resort & Spa with us and Tripadvisor readers.

Our wonderful staff are always one step ahead, making sure that our guests feel comfortable and that they have close at hand everything they might need and request.

We want to thank you for recommending our resort. It is a privilege to have guests like you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our every expectation was met and every need was fulfilled. This hotel is full of staff who care about their guests and will do their best to ensure their time is well spent and their vacation enjoyable. I especially admire their commitment to the environment and how well they adhere to Costa Rica's goal of being carbon neutral by 2022.

Activities were easy to book and reschedule if needed, safety was a priority with room number being taken down every time you leave or reenter the property, the hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are well appointed, the views are incredible, and the pools are amazing. Breakfast is delicious too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Katherine L,

We are delighted that you choose us as your holiday destination. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that.

Once more we thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to serving you again soon.

My best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

A very beautiful hotel, just attended a breakfast birthday celebration and the staff was just excellent. The food was outstanding, many option to choose from. The property is a beautiful turn of the century decor, will visit again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
MarylinVillegas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Parador Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear wnbyers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent vacation experience at Parador Ocean Resort & Spa. We are so pleased to read that you had a great time and appreciate all of your feedback.

We are truly committed to our guests' comfort and satisfaction so we do everything we can to ensure that their stay with us is always a very pleasant experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Wow! Customer service was excellent. We checked in with 5 minutes of arriving. The front desk representative escorted us to our room and our luggage came shortly after. We were greeted with a personalized message welcoming our family to the hotel also with many candies, which my children enjoyed. The room was clean and perfect, very close to the pool. The landscaping and pools were so well kept. Beautiful! The restaurant was great. Many options to choose from. I recommend the natural drinks. Check out was also easy and fast. I would definitely return and recommend this hotel to my friends and family!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear 4JEAM4,

We are so happy to receive your comments about your experience with us.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us to future guests. As you commented, our staff strive to provide memorable stays to our guest.

We are looking forward to having you back you and your family.

Guest Service Manger

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is the most schizophrenic place I've ever stayed. Really frustrating to be forced to give the Parador Resort a bad review but it must be done. First I would say costumer service swings from a 10 to 1 so fast it is like riding a roller coaster. This is my main obstacle in giving a good review and it is a shame for the staff that is hard working and costumer oriented because their counter parts are something out of the Bates hotel. Secondly this is not a beach front property and access to a beach requires some real effort. Third the design of this hotel is schizophrenic while it has some Beautiful views and close proximity to wildlife the resort it's self it is laid out in a labyrinth of passage ways and alcoves that become very frustrating. We enjoyed a Junior suite with a wonderful ocean view but would never return to this truly schizophrenic Establishment.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Philip Philips,

Thank you for taking the time and share your review on this forum.

Although we are quite surprised by the content of your review regarding your holiday among us, this because if you are able to check our reviews, all our guest are happy with our excellence service, the resort and accommodations.

You decided to stay in one of our Premium plus rooms with ocean view that includes a panoramic elevator. We noticed, that you were not really happy and of course we offered you one of our best rooms, our Master Vista Suite, which has the best ocean view of the hotel and is located on the fifth floor of the Suites tower, but in three differen ocasions, you decided not to take the kind offer from our staff.

Even when you request food with room service from our restaurant we receive bad gestures from you, but even so, our staff was friendly to you and your wife during your entire stay.

The entire team puts a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service for our guests to feel genuinely cared for whilst staying in our property.

Thank you again and we would like to have the opportunity to restore your faith in our company on a future occasion.

Kind regards,