Hotel Plaza Yara(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
US$388
US$310
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$242
Hotel Vela Bar(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Hotel Villa Roca(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$99
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort(Manuel Antonio)
US$384
US$372
Hotels.com
Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$670
US$640
2,766 results
All reviewsmonkey trailvista suitetour deskgarden roomcosta ricapremium roombreakfast buffetswim up barhowler monkeysmanuel antonio parkadult poolmain poolmain restaurantnational parksmall beachfree shuttlehappy hour
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed three nights at the Parador during our visit to Costa Rica this past week. Beautiful location with gorgeous landscaping and pools. Hotel staff was excellent and provided the highest level of customer service and hospitality. This includes all employees we encountered- the front desk staff, shuttle drivers, restaurant staff, housekeeping, groundskeepers, and especially our hotel guide to the national park. I highly recommend the Parador.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My son (age 9) and I were very impressed and excited to stay at this hotel. The food was great. The people were super friendly and attentive. My son hurt his foot and they called every day to see how he was, helped me change my shuttle at a moment's notice because the airline moved the flight time up. The pools were clean. There are two games rooms, one for 7+ kids with a pool table, Foosball, ping-pong and mini-put which were good add-ons for our down-time in-between activities and meals. Security was also top-notch having taxis and shuttles check in and out with passengers. The view was amazing and howler monkeys right on the property for your jungle immersion wake-up call. Awesome!

Room Tip: Building 1 on the hotel map is near the family pool if that helps.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy P
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I arrived for the last leg of our honeymoon and stayed for 3 nights. It was beautiful! The service was fantastic from the front desk to the bell boys and the restaurant staff. Everything you want is looked after and the teams are all friendly and happy to help. Food and bar service was excellent and professional. Joshua one of the servers at the restaurant has great energy and happy to answer and questions we had. Our room was an ocean view room with a huge balcony where we could watch the sunset. The spa when I went was empty so I had the cool pool and the hot tub to myself. You are given a refreshing juice on your way in as well as robes and slippers. I had the Swedish massage and highly recommend it. The adult pool was lovely and quiet but not as big as the family pool. However if you go to the adult pool in late afternoon around 3/4 ish you might see the monkeys! We managed to see them on our second day and they came right up towards the pool! There is also a monkey trail around the hotel too which looked great for kids. The food is great although I ordered the same meal for lunch for two days and they were cooked differently and not as well as the first day, so obviously some chefs are better than others but that said it was still good. They have a good selection of dishes but if you're vegetarian you might be hard pressed to find variety. Overall we had a wonderful experience at the resort. I encourage anyone to visit the beach! The whole resort is on a hill which gives amazing views, however if you have trouble with walking I would suggest calling the reception for a buggy ride.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

It is a five star hotel so you can expect high quality of premises, pools, gym, tennis, mini golf... Fantastic breakfast (rarely the case in CR).
But also note that it is the best service I have ever had in my life. Smiling, helpful, and nice apologize after facing a logistical problem (can happen to everyone but the surprise to apologize was nice!).
Good job, I hope you'll continue like that for years..

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Perched on a cliff overlooking the Pacific...the views are absolutely incredible from anywhere on the grounds and rooms. Our room had a lovely view from our balcony (which included a whirlpool hot tub) but the room was average, comforatable, but average... We enjoyed dinner in their main restaurant in a private dinning room (very romantic) the food was good - not outstanding. Our waiter was wonderful, very attentive.
The breakfast buffet was very good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple