“Unnecessarily rude”
Review of Resturant Angel

Resturant Angel
Ranked #42 of 100 Restaurants in Manuel Antonio
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Description: This resturant is under new ownership and is a small "soda" cafe which servers 25 people. As group of 17 there every evening and did not want to try anywhere else becasue the food was so good . The service is good as well. The prices aare almost 1/2 the cost of other cafes . I am a 30 year traveler to Latin America and the small cafe is a true gem. Please allow it to be mentioned on Trip Advisor they must compete against the big guys but they are better.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

It would've been okay, save the fact that dude mocked me. Walked in, dude snickers to other worker, comments that I'll probably order salad again (went a total of three times), both share a laugh at my expense. My Spanish ain't that terrible, hombre.

Too bad. I'm here for a couple of weeks, and I guess I'll take my stupid business elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Clean kitchen. Good prices. Variety of it dishes to satisfy a small family of picky eaters. Would go back to try some other items. Service is not included so we left a 10% tip.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is the place for authentic Costa Rican cuisine. We ate here twice. Food is made to order and remarkable. Portions are plenty. And the prices can't be beat. We even saw a sloth climbing through the trees across the street! Now that was a real treat.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We had lunch here two days in a row. The food was tasty, the prices were good, the location is convenient and the service is nice! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Such a delicious homemade meal! We were a group of 10 and ate lunch at this place since it was at the corner of the vacation home we had rented. The owner was super nice and set up a table for us. The food was so good, that we cleaned up our plates! we even thanked his wife, who is the cook, and she was so happy.
I absolutely recommend this place for a local Costa Rican meal!