“Fun adventure for everyone!”

El Santuario Canopy Adventure Tour
Ranked #5 of 66 Tours in Manuel Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: "One of the best things to do in Costa Rica!" This canopy zipline tour is 20 minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park and features the Longest Single Zip Line in Costa Rica at Over 4,300 Feet at no extra charge! The tour features: 14 Tree Platforms, 3 Towers, 6 Hanging Bridges, 3 Nature Walks, natural outdoor butterfly garden, and 1 Double Belay Rappel. Fly Safely on Our Touchless Lines with No Braking Required by the Rider. 11 Double Anchored Ziplines Totaling Over 3.6 Kilometers in Length. Includes tour, transportation to and from Manuel Antonio or Quepos, snacks, water, and lunch. Group Discounts and Custom tours Available!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful experience with this zip line tour and the guides. They were able to get us into a group the night before, once we found out our original plans had to be canceled. The guides made sure to ask everyone's names, where they live, what they do, etc - which made it more of a personable experience. They joked around with us, but also made sure everyone was safe. The food they supplied at the end was also very good. When we come back to CR, we plan to have this be a return spot for us for sure!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,261)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did a ton of research and chose this company for ziplining with my family. It was amazing, the ziplines gave you awesome views and the tour guides were friendly and fun. The food at the end of the tour was amazing authentic Costa Rican rice and beans with perfectly flavored chicken. Highly recommend and so worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an amazing time with our guides who made the experience so fun and delightful!!! Highly recommend this place and definitely would come back!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family of five (me, husband, 6-year-old girl and 2 boys, 9 & 12) made our Costa Rica plans well in advance and did our research. This zip line tour was safe, professional and a whole lot of fun! Our 12-year-old was scared at the beginning, due to heights, and the guides did an awesome job of talking him through it, assisting and just being generally awesome. Our 6-year-old just made the weight minimum and again the guides would go with her to help her (if/when she wanted). We had a lot of laughs along the way and were ready to head right back to the start once we finished! Keep in mind to wear sturdy shoes as there is a fair amount of hiking between the zip lines. I wore yoga pants, which I felt were perfect to help make me comfortable with all the gear on and also provide me some protection from the mosquitoes. This tour picked us up from the house we rented and dropped us back off there as well. From start to finish this tour deserves five stars without a doubt!