Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Mansion Inn(Manuel Antonio)
Great 4.5/5
Makanda by the Sea(Manuel Antonio)
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
Mango Moon Villa(Manuel Antonio)
Great 4.5/5
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)
Great 4.5/5
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Villas El Parque(Manuel Antonio)
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Mandarina(Manuel Antonio)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsour honeymoontoilet areaopen showerthe penthousecosta ricaevery morningflower petalsfloor to ceiling windowssmall beachromantic getawaycouples massagesmall hotelnational parkplaya biesanzmaster suitebreakfast was includedperfect hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2018

My fiancé and I took a random vacation to Costa Rica to just have a couples get away. WE HAVE ZERO COMPLAINTS. The view is beautiful, our room was amazing - cozy and quaint. Sandy helped us with any questions we had about restaurants, activities, and fun. While we were there we ate somewhere new for every meal, we did a ziplining/canopy tour, rode ATVs, snorkeled, and enjoying the Bisanz beach. We absolutely loved our vacation and can't wait to come back. Oh, and the complimentary breakfast is DELISH!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IssimoSuites, Public Relations Manager at Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetins from Issimo Suites & Spa Hannah! Thank you very much for the comment, and we are so glad you had an amazing time with us! We hope to see you both again in the future. Pura Vida! Vanneza

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the great fortune to return to Issimo Suites after our first stay two years ago. We absolutely love everything about this gem of a boutique hotel. The location is perfect, the staff amazing, dinner phenomenal and breakfast wonderful. We started our Costa Rican adventure with a fabulous 3 night ‘Romance’ package which included a beautiful suite decorated with lovely flower petals, a couples massage that was beyond compare, a dinner for two (table reserved with beautiful flowers and anything off the menu). My husband had the mouth watering lobster Thermidor and I had the sea bass, incredible! This great package also included entry to the park with a guide.

Thank you Issimo Suites, for once again exceeding our expectations! We recommend this gorgeous property to anyone (adults only) visiting Manuel Antonio...you will not be disappointed!!! Jim and Sandi - New York USA

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IssimoSuites, Public Relations Manager at Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Greetings from Issimo Suites & Spa Jim & Sandi! Thank you for the lovely comment, we apreciated! It was a pleasure having you stayed with us and we are sure that it would be the last time either. We hope to see you again soon! Pura Vida ! Vanessa :)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We had the time of our lives! We booked for our honeymoon and had a wonderful stay at the spacious honeymoon Penthouse suite. The view is indescribable: you get to enjoy an amazing scenery for the most natural greenery of Costa Rica and a breathtaking full view of the Ocean. The suite is big, has a tub and a shower; a dressing room with a safe box too.
The hotel staff are very friendly and cheerful: they recommend and guide you all the way. You get to enjoy your breakfast in their open terrace/outdoor lobby: it’s not an open buffet, so they get to customize your meals accordingly. You will be lucky if a sloth passes by and wishes you good morning ;) You are always greeted with the freshest fruit plates, juices & smiles.
They booked our incredible activities with the best of the best Amigos del Rio; we had to experience the beauty of Costa Rica & Manuel Antonio with them. We had the most incredible white water rafting, zip lining and rappelling with them. They are so organized, friendly, well-trained and go beyond to make you have the best adventure ever. What really mattered and made it a worthwhile experience is the fact that they love everything about their country and you can see it in the way they talk, laugh and enjoy Mother Nature!
Make sure to book all your activities with them and trust me; it’s definitely worth it! If you happen to get to Costa Rica make sure you book your stay at Issimo suites; your stay will be a lot different
Thank you guys! You were the perfect start to our new life
And as for Pura Vida; we will surely come back :)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
IssimoSuites, Public Relations Manager at Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Greetings from Issimo & Spa! Thank you very much for the lovely comment, we truly appreciated! It was a pleasure having you stayed at our hotel and hopefully this would not be the last time. Until your next return, we wish you all the happiness in the world and many years to come! Pura Vida! Vanessa :)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

As part of a business trip I had the opportunity to extend my visit to see a bit of the country. I stayed for a day in La Fortuna and two days in Quepos.

In Quepos I stayed in this amazing hotel. I had one of the master suites overlooking the ocean. The hotel is built on top of a hill and this results in amazing 240 degrees views of the area. The eating and pool area has a great Panasonic view especially for the sunsets

The room was great very well suited for couples who are on a nice trip of the country. The hotel and service are great. Vanessa is really helpful and the rest of the staff have customer satisfaction is a main driver.

One recommendation would be to make sure you have a car. The area is hilly and you can use this hotel as a central point for day trips. I personally went to the nauyaca Waterfalls and to Manual Antonio. Is both are within an hour driving range you can really enjoy the pleasures of this country before the mass tourists arrive. Both trips require a person to be in reasonable shape but it is so worth it!!

I hope in the future I will have the time to come back and bring my wife as well.

The added pictures are not only from the hotel but also from the trips that I made which I would both recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
IssimoSuites, Public Relations Manager at Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Greetings from Issimo Suites & Spa! Thank you very much for your feedback, it truly means alot to us. Although, it was a short visit I am glad you had a good experience with us ,and in Manuel Antonio! We look forward your next visit, which we hope it would be soon! Pura Vida! Vanessa :)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Landed back in Florida last night and couldn’t wait to write this review.

From the moment our taxi arrived we knew we made the right decision to stay at Issimo, However, we had no idea how much we were about to fall in love with this hotel.
The drinks were great, the food was outstanding, and the staff was exceptional. From the tropical mouth watering fruit plate in the morning to the perfectly fresh tuna and seafood in the evening this place hits the nail on the head every time.
Oh.... and it was the most beautiful hotel room we have had... ever! The view ❤️
Costa Rica In it’s self is an absolute dream with the most breathtaking wildlife and this hotel didn’t disappoint in its own visitors (In just one morning we saw 4 Scarlet macaws, 2 toucans, over 10 monkeys and a bunch of other birds in which I still need to identify).
Thank you Issimo, Scrappy, Vanessa, and the rest of the crew In which I wish I knew your names... you are all ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!! We’ll be back for our 1 year anniversary or sooner if we can!
Alli and Kyle

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Issimo Suites & Spa Ali & Kyle! Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are so glad you had an amazing experience with us. It was a pleasure having here with us and we hope it wouldnt be the last time. Pura Vida! Vanessa! :)