“The best”
other travellers have booked this property
Casa Moreno in the evening with the lights of Quepos below.
The view is fantastic from almost everywhere on the property. Casa Moreno, completed Jan. 2016. 3000 sq. ft. inside living space.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Casa Moreno in the evening with the lights of Quepos below.
The view is fantastic from almost everywhere on the property.
Casa Moreno, completed Jan. 2016. 3000 sq. ft. inside living space.
Private pool with spacious lounging area. Walls Mural painted by a local artist.
Balcony outside of lower level bedrooms.
The views are spectacular from almost anywhere.
Beach view from the balcony.
Balcony off the kitchen, six burner gas grill. The views are amazing from here.
Main level, very spacious.
Kitchen counter seating area, a people magnet.
Sunset from the dining room table.
Living room with Smart, streaming TV and satellite channels, HBO, Cinemax, sports.
Dining, living with teak ceilings.
The sunset can be seen from almost anywhere.
Dining room with the evening lights of Quepos below.
Master Bedroom with attached bath.
Master bedroom with plenty of storage space and satellite TV.
All three baths are similar, tile with good fixtures and showers.
Bedroom two, queen bunk beds. All bedrooms and main areas have separate AC systems.
Bedroom two on the main levet next to the Master bedroom.
Bedroom three on the lower level. Access to house and pool deck.
Bedroom four, lower level, access to house and pool deck.
View from the dining room table.
Kitchen with quality appliances. Well stocked with utensils for up to ten people.
Sunset from the balcony. This happens every night.
Covered parking and entry area. Private street with only neighbor traffic.
Wife and I both hooked up with sailfish.
My wife with a sailfish caught on a local charter from Quepos.
Sailfish I caught on a charter from the new Pez marina. What a fight. We released it of course.
My wife and a tour guide after a tour of Manuel Antonio Park. He took great photos.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lost River, West Virginia, United States
“The best”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The house has a great view, very well maintained. All the mordern amenities you would expecte.the road to the house is very steep and not easy to find. Mefi, the concierge, and his staff are excellent, just ask and it happens, a 6 out of 5.

3 Feb 2018
Thank you Dan. Please come again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect family retreat”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed 4 nights in December with family and friends and really like the house. Very amplious living área, well equipped,kittchen, spectacular terrace with BBQ area and an incredible view from every window. Godd Wifi on the upper level fo the house. All very clean and nice pool. Not much left to be desired.

In the manual for the house, they mentioned a recommended tip for the concierge of $150-$350 per week, which sounded ridiculous, as we only needed him to open up the house upon arrival. We tipped the cleaning lady instead who come to the house very day for some 4 hours and left the house spotless clean every day.

4 Jan 2018
Thank you Lars, for your review. We hope you can come again someday.
Claudio G
Watchung, New Jersey
“Great place and service , but read my whole review.........”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

OK, i gave case Moreno 5 stars or dots, for few reasons, but please read whole review, since , honestly I think ,you should know or be informed .
The house is as you see in the pictures, you have all you need, the house is clean, new, great views from kitchen, patio, pool, living room, breakfast bar, first floor or top floor always have a view. Rooms are clean, there is a cleaning lady ( Yahaira) ,she will come as often as you need and do an excellent job.
I never met the manager Sabrina, but she kept in contact while we were in San Jose waiting for Hurricane Otto to pass, ( we wasted one day there instead of being on the house, but what are you going to do???). She was helpful in keeping in contact bymail regarding road conditions etc. before we left San Jose and provided us with Jorge's phone number , so that He would be waiting for us upon arrival and He did. This young man is AMAZING if you have to use one word. .He gave us a tour of the house, explained everything in detail , including how to set the alarm and many many more things, Jorge let us know , he was available to book tours, trips, fishing, whatever we wanted or needed, He gave us his cell to call him at anytime and he really responded to our needs. I had an accident on the neighborhood and injured my right shoulder, Jorge made sure he made all the right calls and next thing I knew, a Doctor came to the house , examined me, took me to the clnic ( Quepos Centro Medico) in his own car( since the ambulance could not climb the steep streets where the house is located), the doctor called a technician at the hospital to come to the clinic and they took xrays of my shoulder to reassured me no fracture was present, besides giving me pain meds by iv , applying an arm sling and providing me with medication samples, All of this , while Jorge follow us in his car to the clinic and after all was done, he took us back to Casa Moreno. He was always ready to help, never, at any time did we feel he was expecting anything from us, he just did , with a good disposition, We could not be more grateful to Jorge, Imagine you in a foreign country with an injury and going to any hospital for treatment , probably would have taken hours , while like this , I was back in a couple of hours, I was very very happy. My wife was happy and my daughter was happy, He made our day.
As I said before, the house has many rooms, we used only 2, but downstairs , you have another two rooms , all with A/C, great views , balcony, plenty of closets. Laundry with W/D, pool that is about 5 1/2 feet all accross where you can see the Quepos city from ( Great) . Great back pation where you can see the Quepos Port and back of the Marina for spectacular Sunsets every single day unless it rains which it did. House has window bars and alarm for your protection. There are 2 safes, I was not able to make it function following the instructions , but they are there. Fans and AC will keep you cool, Large TV with many American and Spanish channels among others. A book with all the restaurants that deliver to you and all the attractions in the area is also available upon arrival. Big couch, big dinning table with chairs , stools for the breakfast bar, SS refrigerator, rechargeable flashlights are almost all over , just in case. The house is equipped for at least 10 guests.
NOW what you need to know ( it does not take anything from the good this place and the service is )

1. the house across the street is a rental with 3 floors, we were unfortunate to have nosiy , very very loud music blasting and playing for 2 days. We understand it is not the owner's fault, but bothers you when you are on vacation. I mean started at 12 am for a couple of hours and then ( I can not figure this out) at 7 am again . This was music played very loud that the whole neighborhood could hear with someone playing drums following the music. I did not want to confront anybody because I know myself and I did not want to ruin my family's vacation, but I know other people wouldn't have been that nice.

2. I fell going down the street since one of the vans that was taking us to a tour would not picked us up at the front door due to the steep road. It was raining, the sides of the street were covered by this green film you encounter on most places, I was explained by someone it the area , that normally , calcium carbonate is applied there to prevent this, but apparently this year , nobody applied it. Let me explain something that I never thought it could happen. I slipped on this green stuff and since the street is very steep I started sliding down fast. At one point I was about to fall , so I jumped forward and that is when my nightmare started, From that point on, my body took the force created by gravity , combined with the steep wet street covered by rocks and I was sprinting out of control. When this was happening, a taxi turned the street coming in my direction and going uphill. Believe me I sprinted next to the cab at a speed that I never ran in my life. With every step, i was going faster an there was no place to stop . I knew the street had another 30 yards to go and then was a curve that I was not sure I could turn at that speed..I thought I would continue going at that high speed until reaching the end of the street and fall onto the highway below, so I was looking for a soft spot to land . I saw this short green kind of palm tree and I aimed for it, unfortunately before the palm tree,, was more of the slippery green stuff on the side of the road and when I hit that i fell on my chest , knees and right shoulder and arm. I was bleeding from my knee and ankle, I did not feel the pain in the shoulder for a few hours , and I even went to the planned tour, but at the end of it, I was unable to stretch my arm to reach anything, or lift my arm sideways and the pain was really bad. I know I could have been killed in this stupid accident. I am not weak , believe me, I have been in C. Rica , several times , in the jungle, the famous Camino de la muerte , etc, but something stupid like a walk in the street can finish you up in one minute and nobody can help you, be aware of that. I talked to other people that have fallen in the same street and all agreed, it is very dangerous, I can imagine a weaker person or an elder person, probably would not survive a situation like it. Would I change anything ? probably , I would call a taxi to drive us down to the road. I found out later, that for a couple of dollars they drive you down. Dr G

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
18 Dec 2016
Hi Claudio
Thank you for your review.
With the tropical climate and the rainy season, there was some moss growing on the road. This becomes slippery when wet. After your review, we had the maintenance man treat the road from the Manuel Antonio road to the villa. This made a big difference and it is now on our normal maintenance schedule.
Sabrina tells me you booked the tour yourself. When Sabrina books tours for guests, she arranges to have them picked up at the house.
We have not had any problems with the house across the street which is also a rental. We did speak with the manager of the house about the loud music. We will contact him again if there are any more noise issues.
We hope you can come again some day.
Thanks again, Andy
cammar05
“Simply amazing, perfect for your vacation...”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a great time in Casa Moreno. David, our concierge, was super helpful and always available.
The house is beautiful, with amazing views of Quepos and Manuel Antonio. We loved the furniture and the kitchen. So spacious with lots of windows.
Bedrooms are huge with super comfortable beds.
Everything looked brand new and super clean.
We loved the terrace where we enjoyed breakfast every morning.
Four little kids had a blast every day at the pool.
Location is convenient with a short car ride to markets, restaurants and the beach. Will come back for sure! Thank a lot for a great time, many good memories from our trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house is beautiful and so well equipped
Liked least: Going up the hill, but totally worth it.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Aug 2016
Dear Alejandra
Thank you for your review. We enjoyed having you and hope you can return.
Sean B
New Hampshire
“Incredible stay!”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed at Casa Moreno with my wife and young children. The booking was easy. The house and views were outstanding! The house had everything we needed. The pool was perfect to cool off in after a day at the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views were great.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Jun 2016
Thank you Sean. We are very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at Casa Moreno.
We hope you can be our guest again someday.
Andy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing