This was the last stage in our wonderful journey around Costa Rica. It was also the highlight of our trip. Thanks to our guide Fabian, we saw marine and land based wildlife which was so staggeringly diverse it was almost overwhelming. It was well worth the effort to get there. And we were looked after by the staff as if we were staying in a luxury hotel. There is even a special lookout point to sip cocktails and watch the sunset over the Pacific. The bungalows were beautiful, well equipped and very comfortable. This is a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set above a palm-fringed beach in tropical gardens, and surrounded by 170 acres of pristine rainforest, Casa Corcovado is the ultimate combination of luxurious comfort and adventure - a place where you can spot big cats on jungle trails, have an entire beach to yourselves, snorkel with manta rays, and relax with a gin and tonic by the pool. The tranquil hilltop setting means awe-inspiring views and the best of the both ocean and rainforest breezes. The lovely bungalows are spaced throughout the lush garden for maximum peace and privacy. Casa Corcovado offers the closest accommodation to Corcovado National Park, the crown jewel of Costa Rica's extraordinary, world-renowned national park system. As the two protected areas lie side by side, guests are able to access the national park on foot via the hotel's private trails - just one of the many guided tours on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel Corcovado National Park
- Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle