“Caballo Blanco is a great place to enjoy a meal with fFamily & friends!”

Restaurante Caballo Blanco
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Punta Arenas
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have been to Caballo Blanco for lunch & dinner. The food is very good and the service was good as well.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We step by in our way from San José to Guanacaste. We asked for breakfast, good omelette and regular breakfast.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

When you drive from SJ to Guanacaste, you can stop by to stretch your legs and enjoy their traditional breakfast or a delicious sea food lunch. I used to order mixed sea food soup they prepare just like no one else. The portions are large. A must stop for drivers!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I have been in Caballo Blanco multiple times for many many years (+10) and it was always great, great food and great service. Now, I used to go with my girlfriend or my daughter. However, this time we have an unpleasant trip.
I went to have breakfast with my gay friend in our way to Guanacastes beaches. Well, we waited for the waiter to come bring us the menu for around 10minutes. When he came because I called him, he states with this weird look at my friend. And took our order with really rude tone and gesture. When he came back with the food and drinks, he basically throw the food at us with a disgusting face and in a really bad way. I felt pretty weird, almost insulted.
I thought he was having a bad day until a guy and his wife seat next to us and this same waiter serve them with the best tone, really nice gesture, really nice smiles and laughing and asking them about the trip, etc. He didn't know that couple (could heard that) but he was pretty nice and doing all the contrary than with us.
We asked for the bill however it took like 20minutes to come.
I have never in my life felt so weird, insulted, discriminated, etc. I hope they can change this. I will give another chance to Caballo Blanco but if this happens again I will record it in order to leave that image of discrimination with my friends to avoid the place.
Too bad...

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The fish tacos were very poor. Almost no fish at all! Very bad to have such a nice beach, but such a bad food and plates.