“Pizza by the meter!”

Pizza Pata
Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Punta Arenas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 July 2016

You buy pizza by the meter here! What a great idea since I was going there with 9 teen boys on a mission trip. I had one of the pizzas with blue cheese on it -- who knew blue cheese was so GREAT on pizza??? My new fave. You might be tempted walking by to pass this place up, but it's wonderful pizza. So if you're in Costa Rica and wanting some pizza, this is the place for you!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

My husband and I were there 3 weeks ago and I still remember the pizza: delicious meats, plump mushrooms, fresh veggies and a generous amount of cheese. We each had a different pizza, and it was impossible to decide which one was better. With the pizza, we were given a dish of green "sauce" that looked like a pesto. It was delicious. They should bottle it and sell it. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great place. Everyone should eat there.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Great pizza at a great price. Our famiy of four all ordered different pizzas and loved them all - veggies were fresh, cheese good, meats a hit too. Fun for kids to order by meter. Tiny place - we ordered for take out. Friendly staff.