“Nice breakfast”

Restaurante y Marisqueria Mar Azul
Ranked #35 of 69 Restaurants in Punta Arenas
Cuisines: Seafood, Costa Rican
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We dropped in for an early morning breakfast and both went for the huevos rancheros. The meal was really good and the service was good, even though we don't speak Spanish. The coffee however was a little on the weak side. Great view of the beach.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

One of the worst places I've eaten in puntarenas. Disgusting food, stale bread, raw chicken and potatoes burned black .... And when I went to complain, no one wanted to take care of the claim, even with food in hand to return. Utterly disgusting.
Do not go, hopefully improve, but simply bad customer treatment is unacceptable !!!!

Reviewed 15 January 2016

I had lunch with friend today in Puntarenas, Restaurant K-Boss. I must admit I had much better pulpo (octopus) then this one. Pretty expensive compare with similar places. Yes. they had wifi.

1  Thank Gio x
Reviewed 28 July 2015

The K-Bo's I will be referring to is the one on elPaseo de Los turistas. I had a terrible meal there. The seafood in my rice was over cooked and as a result it was rubbery and tour. The half of lime that I got with my dish looked as if it was a leftover from the previous night's drinking party. It was brown, gross and old. The waiter never returned and the woman at the cash register has the worst attitude ever.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Totally stumbled on this place by accident, it was a blessing! Amazing food, one of the best ,
meals we had on our trip , if you are on your way to or from san jose do yourself a favor and make a stop to order everything on the menu , especially the tuna tarter and tuna carpaccio