“Good view with food”

Casa Almendro
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Punta Arenas
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My host family took me here and they said it was one of the fancier places in Puntarenas. It was good food! The view is amazing! I had the ceviche and it was amazing. I went in 2007 so I'm not exactly sure how it still is, but it was a great restaurant, and to see its still around says something.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I loved! The location is perfect, It looks as an historic house. It has its own charm! And of course the most important: very good sea food!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is one of the best restaurants you'll find in downtown Puntarenas, their ceviche is DELICIOUS, and they make without a doubt the best patacones (fried green plantain) I've ever tried! Everything is super fresh. The service is excellent, the place is open and fresh, and you can have a view to the beach. There are gluten-free options since they use natural ingredients and most of their dishes don't include wheat.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We stopped by Casa Almendro for lunch while we were exploring Puntarenas. The view from our table was the Pacific ocean. The restaurant was open but we sat on the front patio with overhead fans so we were comfortable during the meal. I ordered a cheeseburger and fries and my husband ordered chicken and rice. I also ordered two Coronas. Excellent service, the menu was available in English and the food was very good. Even though we went with basic entree choices the food was much better than the food at our all-inclusive resort so we joked that it was our best meal of the trip. Would recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful sunset view and great food, good drinks, attentive waitstaff! Get there around 5:15 or so so you can get a table on the porch facing the water

1  Thank sam776