“Great relaxing massage”

Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Quepos
More attraction details
Owner description: RAIN DISCOUNT 20% do not apply with other promotions
Reviewed 5 May 2017

It was a pleasure having a neck and back massage at the Raindrop Spa last week. The fruit juice I had as presented with upon arrival as well as the experienced, friendly masseuse was exactly what I needed to relax and de-stress.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ManuelAntonioEstates, Public Relations Manager at Raindrop Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Raindrop Spa is dedicated to its customers and their goals of relaxation and de-stressing.

We are glad you enjoyed your experience. Our goal with Body Therapy is to enhance your mood and general feeling of well-being through massage and the use of organic essential oils and aromatherapy. The neck and back massage eliminates headaches,back pain and stress. Glad it was just what you needed.

Thank you for choosing Raindrop Spa.
Pura Vida

There are newer reviews for Raindrop Spa

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Had a massage with Jamie and best Massage ive had in a long time! The atmosphere is so relaxing. Highly recommend! In fact going back again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

When you walk into Raindrop Spa, you can feel the calm. We were greeted and taken to a room with fresh flowers in the tables and offered pineapple juice or water. When it was time for my daughter in law and my Golden Facial we were lead into an open air room where you could hear birds and water fountains. So soothing! Our technicians were introduced to us. The facial was so nice and relaxing, not to mention how soft our faces felt! We also had a reflexology treatment on our feet and legs. I think I fell asleep several times! My son had a massage and he said it was the best he has ever had!! Try Raindrop Spa, you'll walk out so relaxed! Time for a nap!!

1  Thank Dbart16
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I've had many experiences with spas from all over and this one is one of the best! The staff is so friendly and very accommodating. This spa is a must for when you are in the area. My Friend and I had a girls day while our husbands were deep sea fishing. Who wouldn't enjoy 2+ hours of pampering! From the moment you walk in you are greeted with friendly staff, beautiful amenities, every detail thought of. Fresh flowers everywhere. They use fresh products literally that they make for your services. I had the massage with honey, oils and oatmeal which was so wonderful for my sunburn I had on my back. The room in which you have your massage is very relaxing, opens up to the outdoors where you can hear the fountains, birds and nature. Very relaxing, wonderful day of pampering. You can't go wrong with whatever service you choose! Can't wait to return!

Nothing better than a girls day! Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Taking time for yourself is very important. At Raindrop Spa we make sure that all your senses are awakened and rejuvenated.

The Thai Honey Body Scrub is the most luxurious treatment for your skin. It is a combination of raw honey,olive oils,oat meal and other secret ingredients. Honey is known to be one of the best moisturizers for your skin. Great for that sunburned back!

Hope you can return soon.
Pura Vida

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

The spa was amazing. The people were professional and we were treated wonderful. The price was amazing for the services we received. We had facials and massages with honey scrub. Simply amazing. Very relaxing and a must while on vacation!