“A Lovely Afternoon ”

Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Quepos
More attraction details
Owner description: RAIN DISCOUNT 20% do not apply with other promotions
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The setting is beautiful & the masseurs did their job well. We did the Full Moon couples option & enjoyed it.

We definitely appreciated having the shower at the end--chocolate doesn't come off easily!

There are newer reviews for Raindrop Spa

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I received an incredibly relaxing spa pedicure that was 90 minutes in duration. Staff is very courteous and professional and ensure you are completely satisfied with their service. Highly recommend Raindrop Spa!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My daughter and I received massages and facials at the Raindrop Spa. We both highly enjoyed it. So relaxing! Our massage was in the outdoor garden and was lovely, Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The Chocolate massage was a dream come true!!! They were professional and great at what they do. Supreme craftsmen. And the owner was a joy to talk to.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I posted a review of this place from a previous trip and have just returned from another visit.
Still a picture perfect setting with the best DEEP tissue work in years.
I have massage on a regular basis, have been to some pretty fancy shmancy upscale spas, and actually held a massage license for a few years so I'm not a beginner.
This place is still AWESOME!
Not cheap but worth every single colone!
Wish I was there right now... oh, well, maybe in 5-6 months...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction