Posada El Quijote
US$189
US$169
InterContinental
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
Apartotel Don Francisco(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$114
US$109
Out of Bounds Hotel(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$42
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bsan josecosta ricacommon areas arewarm hospitalityfurry friendsspanish style hotelsmall terracebed and breakfastrental carprior to our arrivalfeel like familylovely propertyrooms are hugesmall hotelflat tirestudio apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A small hotel with a great staff and onsite owners. It's a lovely, quiet and secure property with a nice small pool and view of San Jose. Very inexpensive Uber rides to/from anywhere. I highly recommend Posada El Quijote.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It seems like the hotel was once a huge house so it makes it very cozy. We loved it, price us great, rooms are huge and comfortable, the pool is great, the responsible guy helped us heating it and it was great to spend some time in it. The service is awesome, all employees are kind and willing to help you with anything you need. It has free parking lot and it's in a very nice suburb. You can sleep there very well. They offer included breakfast with delicious fruits.

Loves it, totally recommend it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in this local boutique hotel for 6 nights. I had booked one of the deluxe rooms for 3 nights, and it was deluxe, with a stupendous view of San José, especially all lit up at night. When I extended my stay by 3 days, the room available then was a cute little room on a lower level with its own terrace. Excellent staff, came to feel like family. Clean, well-kept, help with getting around, a variety of choices for breakfast. And missing my doggy at home, I enjoyed Perla bounding out to greet me with her tail wagging when I got "home". A swim in the pool was divine, and the other guests were good company to talk with.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms have a little patio and a wonderful view of San José.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Nice quite place with lovely vieuw from the pool. To bad you can have the full package for breakfast+luch+supper. But it's a good place to relax. Very good service and relaxed atmosphere.

I will come back one day with the rest of the family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Communication before our arrival was excellent. Our host and his staff were very attentive. The newly installed pool was refreshing. Both day and night views are stunning. The studio apartment was superb. Breakfast each morning was delicious. Perfect location for exploring the San José area. Very convenient to the airport.

Room Tip: #27 studio apartment is excellent
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple