“Regular”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Nothing special, average food abs service is too slow. Would not go again. The only positive thing is the location.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (706)

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

I have eaten twice here while staying at the Intercontinental. One time I ordered a ribeye and the second a tenderloin steak. In both cases, meat was not tender, portions were small and in the case of the steak, it was burned. I ordered a provolone which never arrived. Not recommended at all.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank cesarjaime
Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Great meat! We experience a very well cooked meat in Costa Rica.

We ordered nice wine and enjoyed the rib eyes and sirloin.

Great service!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

We had a good time we ordered a board to share with chicken lobster steak and veggies. Real good. Also the patio area make it great.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

The lobster bisque soup was an apocalyptic catastrophe. The undauting, pungent and fishy smell of the soup was a true surprise to an originally pleasant dinner. When I called the waiter Andrés to send the soup back to the kitchen, instead of inquiring me in great detail about what went wrong with the soup, he talked in an annoying fashion and suggested changing it to French Onion soup which also turned out to be a great disaster :). When I expressed my opinion again, he simply brushed it off by saying “if you don’t like it, you don’t eat it.” unapologetically. I’ve never seen such service in my life. The side salad avocado tomato salad also presents itself in a weird style with blobby avocado all crushed together. After the main course is served, Andrés came again and said “you don’t happen to dislike the main course too do you? “ wow. Just. wow.
With this service i won’t ever come back again.

Date of visit: December 2020