“Great view awesome food!”

Pikeos de Machu Picchu
Ranked #44 of 185 Restaurants in Escazu
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I love to visit Pikeos before sunset, to enjoy one of the best views from Escazu/Santa Ana

The menu is full of unbelievable food, so try whatever you want! Everything is excellent!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Good Peruvian food in a very nice setting with an amazing view on the Central valley of Costa Rica. Great for a late lunch and dinner. No lunch offers. A bit expensive.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Nice clean restaurant. We ordered lomito salteado, corvina a la limeña which were both acceptable, but not incredible. Yet the corvina that I ordered lacked salt and the sauce was made with ketchup. I hate ketchup.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

This is the sort of place which is easy to pass by without thinking twice. It is located on the second floor of a commercial plaza, and you wouldn't necessarily think of it as a dinner option. It is, however, well worth it!

Spectacular views across San Jose greet you as you arrive onto the balcony. The food is top quality as well. I ordered a ceviche to start which was magnificent, followed by a very good sea-bass. For two people the bill came to $68 (including tax and service charge), which was pretty good for a two course meal with two drinks for two people.

So all in all, very good food, superb view, attentive service, I would most certainly give this place my recommendation as a very good option for dinner and drinks.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

I always liked this place. Steaks where good and the wine nice. However, last night we went again with my wife and I got nothing but disappointment. We ordered a Ceviche which was great, but when the steaks came it was not what I was expecting. We both ordered rib eye medium rare. My wife's steak was almost an inch thick and it was medium, not medium rare. My steak was 1/3 of an inch and fully cooked. Well, it's not surprise, meat that thin will cook even being on the counter. The condiments are deserving of a soda. Banquete brand is not a type of ketchup you use in a restaurant. The service was the only thing that kept the mood positive. $120 for two deserves much better quality.