“Great meal. Friendly attentive service. ”

La Diez Parrilla Argentina
Ranked #13 of 756 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$14 - US$43
Description: We offer the best quality in Argentine beef cuts with an Italian touch, visit us and our Chef José Canales in front of your eyes will prepare your dish.
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The waiter told us they have only been open four months. We had a wonderful meal. My steak was incredibly tender and cooked just right. The service was excellent and. Wry helpful but not hovering. Highly recommended.

1  Thank MarionV

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had just flown in from a long flight and I ran across this restaurant on TripAdvisor. I went in and it was mostly empty because of the weather but I asked the waiter what did he recommend and he recommended the churrasco with potatoes, salad and asaparagus. I didn't know what to expect but the food was AMAZING I cleaned my plate. They then gave me a complimentary desert on them. Great restaurant, great food and amazing service. I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

San Jose needs more fine dining. The food here is great, and the service was impeccable. Think one step up from Bonefish.... The front has cafe seating, but there is plenty of cozy seating in the back. And the cost was reasonable for a great steak dinner. Save room for a yummy dessert!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We would really recommend this place as the service was dedicated and friendly in a very calm and relaxed atmosphere.
Definitely looking forward to return soon.
Really enjoyed dinner at this place.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Long work week, I wanted to be spoiled, but I was staying in San Jose Centro when normally stay close to La Sabana...anyways, take my chances to look for a good place around...get into a couple of "fine" restaurants but didn't feel welcome, until I got to La 10, waiter Junior was very friendly and help full at the moment of going through the menu...Food is serve hot from the grill to your table, nice wine and good prices....when I am back next month I'll definitely will come back. Thank you guys.

CV