Review Highlights
Fantastic experience! I highly recommend!

I don't have enough space here to adequately describe the level of service i received from this... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2021
mawkham
Tupelo, Mississippi
Excellent service!!! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 26 February 2021

from US$24.50
More Info
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews hour journey los suenos foreign country excellent service manuel antonio costa rica rosie reliability pickup sjo cars transport crocodiles safety jaco driver airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent service! Definitively 5 stars! If we could rate them with more we would!! They were on time in the airport, their cars were great and the driver was super friendly and professional. My family safety is very important for me and their drivers are properly trained to provide a safe and great service! I recommend them 100%!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

After a long day of traveling, Rosie and Luis came to our rescue. We booked last minute (meaning 1 hour before they picked us up due to a bus not showing up) and they were still able to accommodate us. They were beyond great. The 4 hour car ride was so enjoyable. You won’t find a better way to transport. They gave great recommendations and even said to message them if we had questions the while we were here the next month. They could have just dropped us at the grocery store as our Airbnb asked but waited and took us all the way to the Airbnb when they didn’t have too. They genuinely cared. The price was less then an interbus ticket and we were going to a very remote area. I’ve never left a review for anyone good or bad but was so impressed I created this account to leave this. Book with them, you won’t regret it.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank Noname091692
Reviewed 23 December 2020

My boyfriend and I got transportation from San Jose to Los Suenos with Rosie and Luis. Communicating with Rosie prior to the trip was easy and she was able to accommodate us with a flight delay and rebooking. Rosie was a safe driver and even stopped along the way for us to eat lunch and see crocodiles. Luis was funny and kept us entertained along the way by making jokes, telling us about the areas we drove through and life in Costa Rica. If we travel to Costa Rica again we will definitely use their service and highly recommend them for your travels!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank stephaniefQ9790HH
Reviewed 13 May 2020

It's always impossible to tell what one is getting when one hires a car for travel in a foreign country. I was therefore a pleasure to have found these guys. They drove me from the San Jose to the Four Seasons Resort. Rosie and her husband were delightful people, safe drivers and did everything possible to make a long car trip fun and interesting. I also used them for my return to the airport and their driver was their on time and stopped at interesting points for pictures. They also offer tours but I did not have a chance to take one but if it's anything like their car service, I'm sure they are great tour guides. It was a great welcome to Costa Rica and the wonderful inhabitants of this country,

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank NYViator
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Rosie and Luis picked us up from SJO and took us to Jaco. They gave us a lot of info about the country as well as recommendations about what to do and places to eat. We stopped for a cold drink and to see the crocodiles along the way. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2020