“Absolutely the best Lebanese Restaurant in CR”
Review of Sash Restaurant

Sash Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 707 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Arab cuisine "Sash" is the oven where the bread that traditionally accompanies Eastern dishes are prepared. Condiments, colors, aromas and special ingredients make our Lebanese food tickle your senses. We invite you to taste the legacy that generations have preserved and today we serve with pride! Bon Appetite!
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I have had Lebanese food all my life worldwide and Sash is definitely one of the best. Four friends have ordered 9-10 various dishes and all were excellent. Highly recommendable.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Sash is a wonderful place for dinner! Atmosphere is beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Service is great, food is spectacular.

Highly recommend the lamb as it is prepared exceptionally well.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

nice place for business meetings or personal visit, food is excelente,. A lot of food, I suggest if you are in a group to choose one of the options that come with several dishes so you can taste many

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved it here. We had the mezze for 2 for about c40,000 I think. There was easily enough food for 4. Appetizers, salad, lots of meat prepared in several ways, vegetables, pita bread. The waiter was so attentive and helpful with explanations and suggestions.
I would definitely return and hopefully share the experience with friends.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

What a great little find for lunch today. The service was impeccable & the food was delicious. We ordered the spinach, onion pastry for a starter and a beef, chicken, and lamb kabob dish with hummus and an arugula salad for our entree. Amazing we will definitely go back to Saah Restaurant it was really, really good. The waiter showed us the beautiful private lounge upstairs. If I lived in San Jose I would definitely host a party here.