“Fantastic!”

Arbol de Seda
Ranked #34 of 760 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a delicious meal here. Heaven for our veg family. We loved the mushroom panini, the rice wraps, mushroom pasta, small salad and the burger. ALL AMAZING!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Very good mushroom panini, the drinks also very good and freshly made with real tropical fruits
Definitely a place to go again

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I visited the place a couple of weeks ago. Place was empty, just some other 4 people in another table (already eating) and yet we waited about 15 minutes until a guy in a very informal way, attended us.
After we ordered 2 coffees and 2 cakes, we waited about 15 more minutes for the order to come.
Like any other "fusion" restaurant with a new age vision in it, it's an overpriced place, with food that I can cook better at home.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I was so excited to find a vegetarian restaurant in the cute neighborhood of San Jose as most places around are meat-heavy. The menu looked great so we ordered the Sopa Azteca, burger and rollitos (like salad rolls with mushrooms). While the prices were kind of high, the portions were at least big. But the taste was poor. Everything was bland, the burger weirdly mushy despite being likely fried. The only good part of the meal was the side of potato fries. I’d highly recommend just going to another restaurant nearby with a few veggie options rather than this place.

1  Thank Erin M
Laura F, Propietario at Arbol de Seda, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hello Erin, my name is Lalay, I’m the chef and one of the owners, I’m really sorry to read this, we really want our customers to be happy and satisfy. So, we have a satisfaction policy so if you don’t like the dish we can change it for another one, or do it again if we mess up, or if not, its on us, we wont charge you anything. I remember I ask you because I felt that your weren’t ok, please always tell us so we can fix it.
So please, if you let us, give us another chance to compensate both of you.
My sincere apologies.

Chef Lalay

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The Hosts are friendly and the place have a very good vibes !
Food is very good and you can eat vegan and vegetarian
We absolutely suggest it !