“Great pasta dishes”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2014

My husband and I ate here while staying at the Hotel Christina to which this restaurant is attached. The service was great and food was delicious. We both had pasta and were very satisfied.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

We have been coming here for years albeit not as much since we moved so far out of town. Lovely restaurant, excellent service and darn good italian food. Not only that, their prices are very fair. I would highly recommend to anyone in San Jose to stop by. I hate writing this because they are already packed every lunch, but since I love them so much, they deserve it.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

The restaurant is conveniently located on the north side of La Sabana in San Jose, and is connected to the Aparthotel Cristina. Dined there with freiends, and after a brief wait for a table on a Saturday evening, enjoyed a fine meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

Olivo restaurant in Sabana Norte (San Jose) is definitely our favorite place for dinner. We just love the food there and we make a point to stay overnight in San Jose just to have the pleasure of eating there.
The food is a little pricey but it is worth every penny.
For those who love wine, you will be in for a treat because they have this wonderful wine cellar. This being said, they also offer some very good bottles at a decent price.

You should make a reservation because the place gets filled really fast.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

We enjoyed the extensive menu -food was prepared excellent
1st night we had saltimbocca -2 nd night later in the week my wife had again saltimbocca and I had "corvina" a fish to die for.
Both nights we were seated about 6.30 pm (8.30PM USA East coast) the place was empty but by 7 pm it was filling up - message is go early or make a reservation