“Monthly Visit To Santa Ana”
Review of Restaurante Gaudi

Restaurante Gaudi
Ranked #111 of 851 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: its a New family to serve autentic mediterránean food and authentic spanish tapas ,fresh fish, Sea food, and delicios lamp. also you can find a excelent ambient and music to enjoy with your Friends and family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We selected Gaudi for lunch after our monthly shopping visit to Santa Ana... A cheerful place with a nice vine covered patio, a full bar with a terrific Wine Selection.

The menu is a Mediterranean with exciting Appetizers and Main Courses, we selected a Mixed Cheese, with Marinated Mushrooms, Egg Plant, Tomatoes and Onions and a Maine Course of Slow Grilled Lamb Chops (four chops) which we shared. We selected bottle of CARE a Vino Tinto from Spain a Very Good choice.

Our server spoke Very Good English, very helpful with suggestions on the menu and wine. The interior is a soft and comfortable settings with an open kitchen view.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We were there for a family meal, and we ordered some starters which were very nicely presented and very tasty, the Patatas a la brava I am no expert but I was expecting a little more spice to them. As for the main courses: a Risotto was geneourous in its content of seafood, a pasta which also was nicely prepared, and an octopus which had a very nice consistency ( which in some restaurants is hard to get).
In general it was a very good place to have a meal, the people are very friendly and attentive, but the price is a bit up in the scale.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here this evening after reading comments on TripAdvisor, and while it was very quiet being a Tuesday evening, we weren’t disappointed.
I had the mussels in garlic for appetizer while my husband had octopus carpaccio...I tried some of the carpaccio tentatively as I don’t usually care for octopus, but this was delicious! And my mussels were excellent.
We both had the lamb chops for our main course , which were served on hummus, tomato and grilled onion. It was very tasty, and the quantity was substantial. Our only negative was that it wasn’t as tender as it should be. Overall I would still recommend this dish.

Our waiter Alonzo was very attentive, courteous, and great to chat with!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

By far the best lamb burger I have ever had. The was a little pricy but worth it. Nice place for friends or family to go to.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Great food with kids menu, good sangría, and excellent service. Multiple options and executive menu in week days.

Date of visit: March 2017