“Typical Hampton Inn quality”

Hampton Inn Winfield
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Winfield
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We have come to a point in our lives that we want consistency in our hotel stays. Hampton Inn and Suites offers that. Every single location we have been to in the last 2-3 years has been clean, friendly, and comfortable. I highly recommend. This particular location is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so no Starbucks or great restaurants to choose from nearby. There is a Huddle House across the street, but it is not the kind of food we normally eat. That was the only negative to our stay.

The pool is outdoors and is pretty small, but it is clean. The fitness room has the typical equipment and is plenty big to get your workout routine in on your vacation.

Room Tip: We were in room 317. It was close to the elevator but wasn't loud at all.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 June 2017

What a relief to travel and know that I can have a clean room to stay in and not worry about dirty carpets or a dirty bed. The Winfield Hampton smells clean and is clean. Ladies, you know what I mean when I can tell you that I could walk in bare feet and not have to use my own sheets that I bring on a trip, just incase the bed is dirty. This was a place that I could rest during my travel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

If you are in this area, Hampton Inn is the place to stay. The staff was excellent, the breakfast was good for this type of breakfast, and the room was clean. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Staff was very friendly ad extremely helpful - enjoyed my stay! It was a quiet restful experience - room was ready and clean when I arrived - loved the walk in shower - my only complain is that Coke products were not available even though there was a Coke in a gift display on the counter - only Pepsi products available -

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

The staff made sure I had everything that I needed, traveling alone with service animal can be stressful at times. I felt safe and secure. The cleanliness of facility was wonderful. The breakfast was just what I needed to start my busy day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Winfield
6.0 km away
26.4 km away
Hamilton Holiday Motel
Hamilton Holiday Motel
#3 of 4 in Hamilton

Been to Hampton Inn Winfield? Share your experiences!