“delicious mahimahi sandwich”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Friends took us there for lunch and suggested the mahimahi sandwhich. It was delicious, the fish was beautifully fresh, dressing lovely and the service was excellent, highly recommend

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank Grace H
Write a reviewReviews (2,366)

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I wanted to go there for lunch ever day and the smoothies are to die for. I will miss my regular laughs with ladies. We even had someone pick up food to deliver to us whilst getting ready for my son's wedding. I wonder if they could deliver to my home address?

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed 15 March 2013

In short... Ika Mata = WINNER, Sandwiches = WINNER!!! Our band Tomorrow People went there, and they made a special batch of Ika Mata especially for us! Would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Raro.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We went to the Mooring for lunch on the recommendation of a friend and it was everything they said it would be ..
The cafe is built close to the water in a 40ft shipping container. They sell a range of fish sandwiches and a few other items for the non-fish eaters.
Service is great and the food is magnificent.
If you think you have had a fish sandwich before, think again.. Everything is so fresh and the range of locally caught fish and accompaniments is great ..
No visit to Raro would be complete without eating at The Morring ..

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

My friends went crazy for the crumbed mahi sandwich. I mean, they were quite big and some people ate 2!! I opted for the same fish on a salad and it was tasty to the last bite! The breading was unique and perfectly crunchy, very good dressing plus the fish tasted like it was caught just an hour earlier. I thought it would be nicer at a place on the beach, but I really dont think we could have found fresher ingredients anywhere else and to be honest, the whole island is beautiful so it would be hard to find an "average" atmosphere. If you see it, stop. It's really worth that sandwich ( I think it was called FOB maybe, something like that)

1  Thank Jadynleigh