Good Karma Inn
US$349
Homer Stay and Play(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$220
US$249
Land's End Resort(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$245
Fisherman's Tales B & B(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$204
Baycrest Lodge(Homer)
US$295
US$289
Orbitz.com
US$109
Official Site
All reviewshost michaelkachemak bayjaw droppingeach room has its ownwater taxihomer areastayed longeramazing viewswe loved our staybed and breakfastmindfulnesswisdommountainshousealaskamichaelscompassion
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Michael runs an absolute gem of a Bed and Breakfast at Good Karma Inn! From the moment we arrived, he made us feel welcome. Our rooms were comfortable, well appointed and had magnificent views of Kachemak Bay! Michael prepared nice breakfasts for us and had great suggestions for activities and dining in Homer and Seldovia. The TripAdvisor app didn't show availability correctly (a TripAdvisor glitch that needs to be corrected...) so we visited the Good Karma Inn website directly to book the rooms and nights that we wanted. This is a fabulous Homer B&B!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Michael treated me more like a returning family member than a stranger. A distant family member who he served with the proper grace, concern, distance and care. He took his cues from me. What would I like for breakfast? What did I want to do while in Homer? How could he help me achieve that. My trip to Homer and Alaska was perhaps the best trip of my life. Certainly my choice of the Good Karma Inn, out of the blue, must have been my good karma.

Room Tip: All rooms great, Wisdom Room View spectactular.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The Good Karma Inn was the perfect retreat for us while in Homer for the weekend. Although I would have loved to pitch a tent on the spit, this B&B was a lot more comfortable and homey. We felt at home immediately and loved that Michael built us an outdoor fire to sit and enjoy pre-dinner. It was a great location as we could get anywhere within 5 minutes, and Michael had plenty of great recommendations for what to see and do. I hope we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The Wisdom room had a great bed and bath and was spotless! The view of the bay is gorgeous! We didn't have any breakfasts offered but the room was very nice! Michael makes his own red wine and it is yummy! We did the Alaska Bear Adventures trip to Katmai and it was amazing!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
kachemak, Owner at Good Karma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

It was delightful to host Belgin and her husband, Victor, for a recent 2 night stay.... I offer to cook everyone a full breakfast beginning at 6:30 AM......If your scheduled activity requires you to be some place earlier than that you'll have to prepare your own breakfast.....
Coffee is ready the night before and at a click of the switch both caffeinated and de-caf coffee is ready in 5 minutes !

Reviewed 13 September 2016

An incredible place to stay in Homer. I had a very good time at the Inn. Michael, the host, was an absolute joy to visit with and very knowledgeable about the town and things to do there. It was a bonus that he is a fellow Nam veteran. All his suggestions, including the best places to sight-see, eat, and shop, were right-on for what I was looking for. I appreciated that he got up so early one day to make me breakfast before my fishing trip. The rooms and Inn are very tastefully appointed with many pieces of local art. The rooms were comfy, the amenities as advertised, and the view................. If you are looking for a nice quiet get-away out of town, this is the place for you. The calling of the Sandhill Cranes as a wakeup call was a particularly nice bonus!! I wish I had more time to stay there, but I WILL be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent with great views.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

I have to echo Denny's delight at commiserating with a fellow Viet Nam veteran..... Folks may think that we exchanged war stories but that is exactly what we didn't do ( and neither do the vast majority of vets that I know... ) We reminisced about our youth and the crazy, illogical things that happened.....the SNAFUS, and how it's hard to remember why you went into the swamp when you're up to your butt in alligators....
I'm hoping to see Denny again when the fishing bug bites him again...