“A lovely place to stay with an amazing view!”
Review of Good Karma Inn

Good Karma Inn
Ranked #3 of 40 Homer B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and absolutely loved the location. All of the rooms have an incredible view of the mountains, glaciers, and bay. The home was built by the owner - he was a terrific host, great to talk to, and helped us get a water taxi at the last minute. We loved our stay here and only wish we could have stayed longer!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Good Karma Inn

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Michael runs an absolute gem of a Bed and Breakfast at Good Karma Inn! From the moment we arrived, he made us feel welcome. Our rooms were comfortable, well appointed and had magnificent views of Kachemak Bay! Michael prepared nice breakfasts for us and had great suggestions for activities and dining in Homer and Seldovia. The TripAdvisor app didn't show availability correctly (a TripAdvisor glitch that needs to be corrected...) so we visited the Good Karma Inn website directly to book the rooms and nights that we wanted. This is a fabulous Homer B&B!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Michael treated me more like a returning family member than a stranger. A distant family member who he served with the proper grace, concern, distance and care. He took his cues from me. What would I like for breakfast? What did I want to do while in Homer? How could he help me achieve that. My trip to Homer and Alaska was perhaps the best trip of my life. Certainly my choice of the Good Karma Inn, out of the blue, must have been my good karma.

Room Tip: All rooms great, Wisdom Room View spectactular.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The Good Karma Inn was the perfect retreat for us while in Homer for the weekend. Although I would have loved to pitch a tent on the spit, this B&B was a lot more comfortable and homey. We felt at home immediately and loved that Michael built us an outdoor fire to sit and enjoy pre-dinner. It was a great location as we could get anywhere within 5 minutes, and Michael had plenty of great recommendations for what to see and do. I hope we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The Wisdom room had a great bed and bath and was spotless! The view of the bay is gorgeous! We didn't have any breakfasts offered but the room was very nice! Michael makes his own red wine and it is yummy! We did the Alaska Bear Adventures trip to Katmai and it was amazing!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
kachemak, Owner at Good Karma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

It was delightful to host Belgin and her husband, Victor, for a recent 2 night stay.... I offer to cook everyone a full breakfast beginning at 6:30 AM......If your scheduled activity requires you to be some place earlier than that you'll have to prepare your own breakfast.....
Coffee is ready the night before and at a click of the switch both caffeinated and de-caf coffee is ready in 5 minutes !