Good Karma Inn
US$349
Homer Stay and Play(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$220
US$249
US$189
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Baycrest Lodge(Homer)
US$295
US$289
Orbitz.com
Fisherman's Tales B & B(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$204
Land's End Resort(Homer)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$109
Official Site
All reviewshost michaelkachemak bayjaw droppingeach room has its ownwater taxihomer areastayed longeramazing viewswe loved our staybed and breakfastmindfulnesswisdommountainshousealaskamichaelscompassion
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were so glad to find Good Karma Inn. It was so peaceful and the views of Kachemak Bay from our room were amazing. Michael is an excellent host and made sure we were taken care of from the moment we came in. The house and our room was very comfortable and well appointed. I wish we could have spent more time there.

Room Tip: All rooms have excellent views. The house was built to serve as a B&B so all rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
kachemak, Owner at Good Karma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

At least 90 percent of the time I am at the Good Karma Inn to personally welcome my houseguests..... like most travelers they are usually slightly weary and are happy to be off the road .... It is always my pleasure to help put them at ease and help them transition into great dining and a leisurely evening .....

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and absolutely loved the location. All of the rooms have an incredible view of the mountains, glaciers, and bay. The home was built by the owner - he was a terrific host, great to talk to, and helped us get a water taxi at the last minute. We loved our stay here and only wish we could have stayed longer!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
kachemak, Owner at Good Karma Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

I am always happy to arrange activities like their water taxi ..... I know who to call ....how to get it done quickly and help my guests maximize their enjoyment while staying here at the Good Karma Inn !!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Michael runs an absolute gem of a Bed and Breakfast at Good Karma Inn! From the moment we arrived, he made us feel welcome. Our rooms were comfortable, well appointed and had magnificent views of Kachemak Bay! Michael prepared nice breakfasts for us and had great suggestions for activities and dining in Homer and Seldovia. The TripAdvisor app didn't show availability correctly (a TripAdvisor glitch that needs to be corrected...) so we visited the Good Karma Inn website directly to book the rooms and nights that we wanted. This is a fabulous Homer B&B!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Michael treated me more like a returning family member than a stranger. A distant family member who he served with the proper grace, concern, distance and care. He took his cues from me. What would I like for breakfast? What did I want to do while in Homer? How could he help me achieve that. My trip to Homer and Alaska was perhaps the best trip of my life. Certainly my choice of the Good Karma Inn, out of the blue, must have been my good karma.

Room Tip: All rooms great, Wisdom Room View spectactular.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The Good Karma Inn was the perfect retreat for us while in Homer for the weekend. Although I would have loved to pitch a tent on the spit, this B&B was a lot more comfortable and homey. We felt at home immediately and loved that Michael built us an outdoor fire to sit and enjoy pre-dinner. It was a great location as we could get anywhere within 5 minutes, and Michael had plenty of great recommendations for what to see and do. I hope we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple