“Best Breakfast Burrito in Alaska with an OB Flair!!!”
Review of Cosmic Kitchen

Cosmic Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Homer
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual quick service, Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner, Eat In or Take Out, Smoothies, Milkshakes, Fresh Juices, Beer & Wine, Family Friendly
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I was on a ten day tour of Alaska. Homer was our last stop and the only place where our hotel didn't include breakfast. Thank God! The town is a foodies' paradise, and everyone in our group loved the Cosmic Kitchen. We were a large group and thus only had a few choicest from the menu. I opted for the veggie burrito with enchilada sauce and cheese. It was delish!! The salsa bar offered up four more ways to spice me up. I was in heaven.

An earlier review called this great TexMex food. I beg to differ. I noticed a poster in the ladies room. It said "Ocean Beach Centennial: 1897-1997." Ah ha! I knew at that moment that the Cosmic Kitchen owners were originally from my neck of the woods, San Diego. (I asked to make sure, and yeah they used to live in OB.) That's why their salsas were superb and their burritos so awesome. OB is a cosmic little beach town almost 2700 miles south of Homer, Alaska. And the Cosmic Kitchen has brought the best of San Diego Mexican food all that way north!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

They have several types of burritos and they are really wonderful.
I haven't tried the other menu items. I stick with what I know is great.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Wow, wow, and WOW! Had lunch the first day. So good! Went back for breakfast the next day and thought we died and went to heaven. Our girl that took our order was so very friendly the day before we promised to come back and see her! Waited a few more days and then stopped in for another over the top breakfast. Wished they weren't 3500 miles from home ☕️

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We stopped by for a great late lunch
Very generous portions and very fresh
Fun vibe
Lots of locals eating there
Good service

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Fun little place to to visit. Food is fast food Tex Mex with nice beers from Alaska. Not a great deal of seating but found a spot. More on the expensive in for fast food. Great salsa bar.

Been to Cosmic Kitchen? Share your experiences!