“Best breakfast burrito in town!”
Review of Cosmic Kitchen

Cosmic Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Homer
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual quick service, Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner, Eat In or Take Out, Smoothies, Milkshakes, Fresh Juices, Beer & Wine, Family Friendly
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Not only the best burrito but the best breakfast we had in 3 days in Homer! Cute spot with a great selection of burritos, omelettes, eggs any way you want them and lots of other breakfast yumminess. A must do in Homer for breakfast!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Cosmic kitchen has been a mainstay in Homer for decades, serving up great buffalo burgers, fish tacos, their version of chicken tikka and daily specials. There are amazing brownies as well

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Yummy food, proper hand cut chips and great homemade juices. Very small place though so may be hard to find a seat.

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I was on a ten day tour of Alaska. Homer was our last stop and the only place where our hotel didn't include breakfast. Thank God! The town is a foodies' paradise, and everyone in our group loved the Cosmic Kitchen. We were a large group and thus only had a few choicest from the menu. I opted for the veggie burrito with enchilada sauce and cheese. It was delish!! The salsa bar offered up four more ways to spice me up. I was in heaven.

An earlier review called this great TexMex food. I beg to differ. I noticed a poster in the ladies room. It said "Ocean Beach Centennial: 1897-1997." Ah ha! I knew at that moment that the Cosmic Kitchen owners were originally from my neck of the woods, San Diego. (I asked to make sure, and yeah they used to live in OB.) That's why their salsas were superb and their burritos so awesome. OB is a cosmic little beach town almost 2700 miles south of Homer, Alaska. And the Cosmic Kitchen has brought the best of San Diego Mexican food all that way north!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

They have several types of burritos and they are really wonderful.
I haven't tried the other menu items. I stick with what I know is great.