“Great breakfast place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Nice, cozy, welcoming local spot. We enjoyed breakfast so much we returned for more.

I had the eggs and hash while my husband had the breakfast burrito. The burrito was really big but he managed to eat it all. My hash was great and eggs were cooked perfectly. Home fries were terrific too!

Laid back service with a "So what do feel like eating this morning?" greeting makes you feel at home.

A few old, old stove decorate outside and in and add to the charm of this warm place.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Great breakfast at a moderate price. The place is clean, the staff are friendly and the food arrives fast. We ate there on four occasions and the service was consistently good. Would certainly recommend this restaurant and we intend to have breakfast there tomorrow.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I recently was visiting Alaska, and looking for a breakfast place that served good food and was a local favorite. Duncan House was my favorite.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Ate breakfast several days. Folks who were there early were wonderful -- laid back, friendly, provided great service without acting s if they were doing it. Food was great. Appeared to be popular with Homer local folks.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

good food, moderately priced, although $3.50 for a muffin seemed high. I expected bread to come with my breakfast at least toast. service was quick, place was clean

Been to Duncan House Diner? Share your experiences!