“Great breakfast in a quaint place”
Review of Rocky's Cafe

Rocky's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Kasilof
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed a quaint Alaskan breakfast in this cafe located in a mercantile​ filled with anything you may need.

Our waitress was friendly and attentive. The food was good and the portions were the right size.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This is a little roadside cafe right near the Kasiloff River in Alaska along the Sterling Highway. Our party of 4 hit this one twice and enjoyed our meals both times. They have a very generous and skillful cook staff. They were, however, kind of understaffed in the service department or just slow. Our wait was longer than needed for initial service but the food came in good time once we were able to place our order. I would have rated it a 5 if the service had been better. Their burgers, patty melts and breakfasts were great. One of the gals in our group had a big salad and it was delicious as well. This is a good stop between Homer and Cooper's Landing and with the big helpings of food, you can last all the way to Anchorage. Based on my two experiences there I don't hesitate to recommend it to travelers in the area. It is about 200 yds. from the Kasiloff River.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Have eaten here three times. Portions are great. First time, had a Rocky burger. It was excellent and was plenty big. Second time had a personal pan pizza. It was excellent as well, and I could not eat it all. Third time I had the fish and chips. It was good and crispy. The coleslaw was the highlight though. Out of the three things I had, I'd say the burger was the best. Prices were reasonable considering the location. Waitresses were very friendly each time.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Looking for something quick for dinner and we were pleasantly surprised @ Rocky's. Service and food was great. Really a good stop, only disappointment was not stopping for breakfast, as we heard they are great also.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Nice casual restaurant with a variety of items available on their menu. Prices are reasonable. We've done lunch a couple of times and a pizza once, all good. The service is sometimes a little hinky but is overall okay.