“My freezer is full”
Review of Afishunt Charters

Afishunt Charters
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great time. Very comfortable boat. Full day. Not cut short and devoted to catching fish. Great captain and mate. They did a fantastic job of getting everything set up, instructions, explaining the expectations and hitting our limit. I would definitely recommend and would do it again.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"company"
"plane"

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Seas were a little rough that day, but was manageable, all 6 of us caught our halibut limit in an hour. The king salmon were hard to find, but 2 were landed and kept. The crew was very friendly, patient and encouraging esp Captain Katie. The scenery was great and the rain cleared. Of course on the next day the seas were calm! But my wife and I had fun! Off season has better rates for daily trips...

1  Thank Brad T
Reviewed 22 August 2016

a fish hunt it was but they did find them. excellent the crew was very helpful and kind we had a very enjoyable day with cooper and nick.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Under extremely pleasant weather conditions. Captain Cooper & Nick showed us a good time. We all caught our limit of halibut and they were extremely helpful to me, especially as a beginner. Great experience! Even if I wouldn't have caught anything, I would have been happy to watch others and enjoy the sea.