US$186
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$97
Renaissance Hotels
US$112
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$77
US$171
US$138
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$50
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Hanting Express(Tianjin Anshandao)(Tianjin)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclub loungepermanent smilefood menufantastic hotelbreakfast buffetmarriott chainhotel offerscomfortable stayrecent staycomfortable hotelbusiness tripwi fithree nightsnon smoking roomair conmonicawendy
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I'm an expat in TEDA for years. A high end hotel facility is a must for business and leisure. I tried on Renaissance TEDA but stopped for years until I was pulled back recently by Eric Yap, the Resident Manager. Everything is superb now!! If you are new to TEDA, try Renaissance TEDA and trust me cause a semi local like me, know one's way around!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Javier G, General Manager at Renaissance Tianjin TEDA Convention Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Good morning danieltengcy,

Greetings from Renaissance Tianjin TEDA! I'm glad to hear that your return to our hotel has been up to your expectations and you have seen the changes the team has been working on. We will share your praise with Eric and the team as it will definitely help bring their morale up.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to your next trip to TEDA!

Have a great week ahead.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for business reason and I had a great experience with the club louge. All of the staff are very nice and they always remember my needs. I mostly go there for dinner, Kiki and Wendy helped me a lot. I will choose this hotel next time if I come to TianJin again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Javier G, General Manager at Renaissance Tianjin TEDA Convention Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I'm glad to see that once more our team had delivered a great service to you during your stay. We look forward to having you back in TEDA and Kiki and Wendy will be thrilled to hear they are one of the reasons for your return.

Have a great week ahead!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my friends very fast when the staff was very friendly at night when we went to the Executive Lounge to eat dinner where the staff is very professional very active and enthusiastic greeting with me and asked my needs like a friend The same to chat with us especially on the day of duty Wendy and summer they are very good partner I like them very much. Thank you for their service. Will continue to choose here later.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear guest,

Warm greetings from Renaissance Tianjin TEDA, I'm very happy to hear that your stay meet your expectations and that our associates at the Club Lounge took care of you. I will certainly pass your comments to Summer and Wendy as this will motivate to keep doing a great job. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward taking care of you again in the near future.

Have a great week ahead.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed in a suit, that was comfortable, nice & clean. We used the club lounge also that served variety of meals everyday. The staff was friendly & smiling. I was able to get my wi-fi connected but the girl at the reception helped me in that.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Javier G, General Manager at Renaissance Tianjin TEDA Convention Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Medhavig4u,

Warm greetings from Renaissance Tianjin TEDA, I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team and facilities meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward taking care of you again in the near future.

Have a great evening ahead.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Stayed recently for a business trip and likely to be visiting more frequently over the coming year as my China team work close by so it's only a 10min walk to the office.

One the plus sides, the rooms were well appointed and the bed was very comfortable - which is important after a long travel. Had a room overlooking the golf course (shame they are still building the parts you can see) and a decent enough view. Staff were friendly and helpful despite my lack of speaking any Mandarin... food in the brasserie had a decent western selection for some comfort food (I was eating out with my team most lunch & dinners). Live music in the bar was nice to see.

Needing improvement - various things on the food menu weren't available, most of the wines also weren't available (only two out of the five whites). Some of the cocktails at the bar were pretty terrible, asked for a mojito the first night and it was just soda water and ice.

Overall I will be back as it's a handy place to stay and comfortable

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Javier G, General Manager at Renaissance Tianjin TEDA Convention Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear GuyWoodhouse007,

Greeting from Renaissance Tianjin TEDA and thank you for sharing your experience as it will help us improve our services and also for your support. I'm happy to see that some aspects of your stay went well and we will ensure we keep taking care of your needs in the near future.
In regards to the Food and Beverage experience, we have discussed the issues that you and your team experience and both the culinary and service team are aware of the shortcomings and are working in improving them. We recently changed our wine list and all white wines are available now as well as the food items. You will be happy to hear that last night we tried our improved Mojitos and I think they are pretty good but I would like to you to be the judge of it on your next trip!

Please let me know when are you coming back to TEDA so we can meet in person and again thank you for taking the time to write about your stay.

Have a great day ahead.