US$176
US$36
US$30
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Home Inn (Tianjin Dongli Yujin Road)(Tianjin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$27
Home Inn (Tianjin Hongqi Road)(Tianjin)(Great Value!)
All reviewsshopping malljoy cityexecutive floorchecking inperfect locationnice hotelaverage hotelpodiumbathbusinesssubwaycons
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Positives:
- Good location (above a shopping mall)
- Upgraded to executive floor
- Low occupancy so corridors very quiet

Negatives:
- Stained furniture
- Holes in towels
- Not very many English TV channels
- Room window didn't close properly so could hear traffic outside
- Swimming pool and gym difficult to access

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIKKOTIANJIN, マネージャー at Hotel Nikko Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear eatmoreclothes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Your concerns are well noted and I do apologize for not meeting your expectations such as condition of furniture & towels, TV channel and noise disturbance. We will definitely look into it to ensure it continues to be a key focus point.
Once again thank for your feedback and for your frequent stays with us. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Tianjin in general was not as expected given this city is making itself into an international hub. This hotel was really just okay; nothing special though I think it thinks it is special. Room on small side. Restaurant generally ok- breakfast not included. Internet intermittent. Air conditioning just okay- it was hot and humid when we visited so air conditioning was needed. Hotel was really a step down from last hotel- Westin in Beijing.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIKKOTIANJIN, General Manager at Hotel Nikko Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Debbie A,

We look forward to your return visits and are always proud to be of serviced.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest things about the hotel was the pool and sauna but sadly this has now gone. "Powerhouse gym" (and outside company) has taken over and access is a hassle. Have to get a day pass, go to one floor, change elevators and then enter the next door shopping centre. Also the gym insists you leave your room key as a deposit for a locker but this means anyone can potentially have access to your hotel room- when i explained this to the hotel reception, they didn't seem overly concerned with guest safety. So just be aware and perhaps, so the policy is reviewed, DON'T give your room key. Otherwise rooms nice, location excellent, breakfast not bad.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank johnniew
HOTELNIKKOTIANJIN, マネージャー at Hotel Nikko Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear johnniew,

Look forward to be of service again when you return to Tianjin.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This was my third time in this hotel but I was a little disappointed after my trip. The hotel is in a perfect location if you would like to stay in the downtown, it might be hard to find though.
Now the cons:
After I arrived the check-in took ages - they claimed my card cannot be used and they think it is broken so I had to go downstairs to take money. Then went back to the reception (7th floor) and I asked reception to try it again with another terminal and... it worked just well...
The first room I got had extremely dirty walls so I asked them to change it for me because it looked terrible. Definitely not 5 stars.
The second room was a little bit better but very dated. The walls were damaged and the wooden interior... looked not good. The sofa was dirty.
I have to tell that I am not a picky person but IMO this hotel really needs some renovation, and I think it is really far from 5 stars.
The breakfast was below average, check-out was quicker than check-in.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sealmur
HOTELNIKKOTIANJIN, マネージャー at Hotel Nikko Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear sealmur,

Thank you for sharing your comments. As a returning guest to our hotel, it is valuable for us to understand the main criteria influencing your choice, and therefore to know that our location, facilities and familiarity to our services are most important to you.
We look forward to your next visit, it is our pleasure to serve.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Really a nice Hotel.
Rooms was quiet and clean.
various types of breakfast even for European wishes
I arrived late but staff was helpful.
Bed was not so clean so why I only give 4 points.
Overall a nice place

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIKKOTIANJIN, General Manager at Hotel Nikko Tianjin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Sven F,

It is always nice for us to get feedback from our guests, and we are pleased that you find all the conveniences, comfort and service you need when you are here in Tianjin. We look forward to your return visits and are always proud to be of serviced.