US$75
US$73
Agoda.com
The Bali Dream Villa & Resort(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$41
Zoe Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$78
The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$43
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$91
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$42
US$16
US$15
Hotels.com
Oazia Spa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hotels.com
US$460
US$319
Agoda.com
All reviewslife changingspa treatmentsyoga instructoramazing weekretreat leadersbliss ballsworth every single centretreat experiencewalks of lifemet amazinghealthy fooddifferent parts of the worldamazing foodnew friendslearn to surfthe entire weekyoga package
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I arrived at Escape Haven Canggu in October for a week Yoga retreat and the experience exceeded all expectations. It made me realise the importance for women to have time out. Escape Haven is tailored to your individual relaxation needs and desires there is nothing you as a woman need to organise plan coordinate facilitate or even think about. Everything is taken care of by the amazing absolutely inspiring staff and this is the key to the experience you completely let go and relax . Yes it is luxurious and beautiful the facilities are amazing as all the reviews have stated. However it is the staff at Escape Haven who I credit with making my retreat an unbelievable experience and to them I say thank. To the person reading this review if you need time out GO don't even hesitate you won't be disappointed . I am planning my next retreat as I write. Once again Namaste to ALL the beautiful people who work at Escape Haven and I will see you again soon. Katya

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is my second visit to escape haven, this time at the new Canggu location. It was even better than my first trip. Best stone massage I ever had, food was amazing, really healthy but tasty and plenty of it, the yoga classes were next level and the tarot card reader is a must. All the staff were kind, friendly and really accomodating. The grounds are a tropical paradise and the offsite beach trip to Sunday's in Uluwatu and the sunset drinks at Labrisca were unbelievable. A girls retreat like this could easily become an annual event.

Room Tip: All superb
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HOLLY201273
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have just spent a week at Escape Haven in Bali. Words can hardly describe how amazingly beautiful it was. From the moment you step through the door you are greeted by beautiful people and all is taken care off. From the Yoga, Surfing or Fitness program to the massages, facials etc you just let yourself get pampered and looked after. A truly relaxing and beautiful place to restore and find your Zen. I loved every minute of it and wished I be still there ..... Truly the best thing I ever did for myself.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I visited Escape Haven back in July and it was so wonderful! I did the surfing retreat and the surfing I think was my favorite part (well, the massages, food and yoga were great too). The staff is so attentive and everyone knows your name and food preferences and any other preferences that you might have. Everyday the schedule was packed full of activities which was great to get my mind off the heartbreak I was going through at the time. Like I said, the massages that I got everyday were the best I've ever had, the food was all so delicious, I was excited for breakfast every morning, and I learned a lot in the yoga classes. I also chose to meet with the Balinese healer and the tarot card reader, both were very special. My tips to future travelers would be to pack less than you think you need (which they told us but, I didn't listen). I thought I would be so sweaty and hot there and need multiple outfits but, it was really comfortable and I should have packed less. Also, I wish I would have had a few days before or after to explore Bali on my own and eat some more of the local food. I did the bike tour in Ubud and I highly recommend that, it was so great to see another part of the island. I definitely can't wait to return and bring some friends along with me to experience this magical place.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I recently spent the most amazing week at Escape Haven Canggu. Absolutely everything was fabulous. The Staff were attentive and engaging. The food was stunning. My room was so beautiful and relaxing, particularly the huge bath in the outdoor secluded bathroom. The pool area was so beautiful. We had spa treatment every day and the therapists were well trained and so keen to please us every day. The Balinese people are so respectful and kind.
I loved my retreat from my world for a week and thoroughly recommend this experience at Escape Haven.

Room Tip: Pool rooms were gorgeous.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo