“Beautiful. Life-changing. Ideal Atmosphere.”
Review of Escape Haven Bali

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canggu
Escape Haven Bali
Ranked #1 of 307 Speciality Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This retreat was the best vacation of my life (if it can even be called a vacation). It was more of a much-needed life reset. I was hesitant going in not knowing who else would be grouped in together, but I made some amazing pals I still keep in touch with. The food was incredible and plentiful, but the best part was the atmosphere. You never felt watched by staff, or too close to other guests. It's so spread out across two villas that if you want time alone, you can find plenty of quiet spots. Or if you feel like being part of the group, there's always some fun happening in the main villa pool.

The spa treatments were amazing. I felt so spoiled! And you didn't have to think about anything. The days were laid out and organized for you, but if you wanted to go off and do your own thing, you could do that too! They even had free bikes, locks, or drivers you could use anytime to take you anywhere! I'll absolutely be back.

Room Tip: amazing atmosphere, healthy food.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sabrina S

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I arrived at Escape Haven Canggu in October for a week Yoga retreat and the experience exceeded all expectations. It made me realise the importance for women to have time out. Escape Haven is tailored to your individual relaxation needs and desires there is nothing you as a woman need to organise plan coordinate facilitate or even think about. Everything is taken care of by the amazing absolutely inspiring staff and this is the key to the experience you completely let go and relax . Yes it is luxurious and beautiful the facilities are amazing as all the reviews have stated. However it is the staff at Escape Haven who I credit with making my retreat an unbelievable experience and to them I say thank. To the person reading this review if you need time out GO don't even hesitate you won't be disappointed . I am planning my next retreat as I write. Once again Namaste to ALL the beautiful people who work at Escape Haven and I will see you again soon. Katya

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is my second visit to escape haven, this time at the new Canggu location. It was even better than my first trip. Best stone massage I ever had, food was amazing, really healthy but tasty and plenty of it, the yoga classes were next level and the tarot card reader is a must. All the staff were kind, friendly and really accomodating. The grounds are a tropical paradise and the offsite beach trip to Sunday's in Uluwatu and the sunset drinks at Labrisca were unbelievable. A girls retreat like this could easily become an annual event.

Room Tip: All superb
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HOLLY201273
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have just spent a week at Escape Haven in Bali. Words can hardly describe how amazingly beautiful it was. From the moment you step through the door you are greeted by beautiful people and all is taken care off. From the Yoga, Surfing or Fitness program to the massages, facials etc you just let yourself get pampered and looked after. A truly relaxing and beautiful place to restore and find your Zen. I loved every minute of it and wished I be still there ..... Truly the best thing I ever did for myself.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I visited Escape Haven back in July and it was so wonderful! I did the surfing retreat and the surfing I think was my favorite part (well, the massages, food and yoga were great too). The staff is so attentive and everyone knows your name and food preferences and any other preferences that you might have. Everyday the schedule was packed full of activities which was great to get my mind off the heartbreak I was going through at the time. Like I said, the massages that I got everyday were the best I've ever had, the food was all so delicious, I was excited for breakfast every morning, and I learned a lot in the yoga classes. I also chose to meet with the Balinese healer and the tarot card reader, both were very special. My tips to future travelers would be to pack less than you think you need (which they told us but, I didn't listen). I thought I would be so sweaty and hot there and need multiple outfits but, it was really comfortable and I should have packed less. Also, I wish I would have had a few days before or after to explore Bali on my own and eat some more of the local food. I did the bike tour in Ubud and I highly recommend that, it was so great to see another part of the island. I definitely can't wait to return and bring some friends along with me to experience this magical place.

Stayed: July 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canggu
2.6 km away
18.6 km away
Byasa Ubud
Byasa Ubud
#1 of 611 in Ubud

Been to Escape Haven Bali? Share your experiences!