“Paradise does exist! A life changing, heavenly experience you won't regret.”
Review of Escape Haven Bali

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canggu
Escape Haven Bali
Ranked #1 of 312 Speciality Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed 29 October 2017

You will blown away by the beauty of this place. The rooms, the people, the service, the food, the activities... can honestly say this is the best travel experience of my life.

Travelling to Bali can be daunting, especially if your first time, but the Escape team have got your back from the moment you arrive at the airport, to the moment you depart back home. Have never felt safer travelling alone.

I recommend staying an extra night before the retreat begins so you can recover from the flight and start the retreat feeling refreshed.

This isn't just a travel/accommodation investment. It's a personal investment in yourself. I've taken away values and lifestyle habits for life.

The staff will melt your heart. Exceeded beyond expectations.

The food will make you drool. Even if you're a healthy vegan.

The program (I did fitness) will make you fall in love with exercise.

You won't find a better retreat (trust me, I tried)

Room Tip: Each room is different, but they are all truly perfect in their own way. Book a private suite and yo...
1  Thank salcoombes

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This retreat was the best vacation of my life (if it can even be called a vacation). It was more of a much-needed life reset. I was hesitant going in not knowing who else would be grouped in together, but I made some amazing pals I still keep in touch with. The food was incredible and plentiful, but the best part was the atmosphere. You never felt watched by staff, or too close to other guests. It's so spread out across two villas that if you want time alone, you can find plenty of quiet spots. Or if you feel like being part of the group, there's always some fun happening in the main villa pool.

The spa treatments were amazing. I felt so spoiled! And you didn't have to think about anything. The days were laid out and organized for you, but if you wanted to go off and do your own thing, you could do that too! They even had free bikes, locks, or drivers you could use anytime to take you anywhere! I'll absolutely be back.

Room Tip: amazing atmosphere, healthy food.
1  Thank Sabrina S
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I arrived at Escape Haven Canggu in October for a week Yoga retreat and the experience exceeded all expectations. It made me realise the importance for women to have time out. Escape Haven is tailored to your individual relaxation needs and desires there is nothing you as a woman need to organise plan coordinate facilitate or even think about. Everything is taken care of by the amazing absolutely inspiring staff and this is the key to the experience you completely let go and relax . Yes it is luxurious and beautiful the facilities are amazing as all the reviews have stated. However it is the staff at Escape Haven who I credit with making my retreat an unbelievable experience and to them I say thank. To the person reading this review if you need time out GO don't even hesitate you won't be disappointed . I am planning my next retreat as I write. Once again Namaste to ALL the beautiful people who work at Escape Haven and I will see you again soon. Katya

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is my second visit to escape haven, this time at the new Canggu location. It was even better than my first trip. Best stone massage I ever had, food was amazing, really healthy but tasty and plenty of it, the yoga classes were next level and the tarot card reader is a must. All the staff were kind, friendly and really accomodating. The grounds are a tropical paradise and the offsite beach trip to Sunday's in Uluwatu and the sunset drinks at Labrisca were unbelievable. A girls retreat like this could easily become an annual event.

Room Tip: All superb
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank HOLLY201273
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I have just spent a week at Escape Haven in Bali. Words can hardly describe how amazingly beautiful it was. From the moment you step through the door you are greeted by beautiful people and all is taken care off. From the Yoga, Surfing or Fitness program to the massages, facials etc you just let yourself get pampered and looked after. A truly relaxing and beautiful place to restore and find your Zen. I loved every minute of it and wished I be still there ..... Truly the best thing I ever did for myself.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canggu
2.6 km away
18.6 km away
Byasa Ubud
Byasa Ubud
#1 of 622 in Ubud

Been to Escape Haven Bali? Share your experiences!