The Oshan Villas Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$731
US$94
US$75
US$70
The Bali Dream Villa & Resort(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$49
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$38
The Apartments Canggu(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
Orbitz.com
The Calm Tree Bungalow(Canggu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$52
US$44
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$35
US$34
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$59
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
Priceline
Lalasa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$144
Hotels.com
All reviewslife changingspa treatmentsyoga instructoramazing weekretreat leadersbliss ballsworth every single centretreat experiencewalks of lifemet amazinghealthy fooddifferent parts of the worldamazing foodnew friendslearn to surfthe entire weekyoga package
Reviewed 30 October 2017

A week of indulgence is almost an understatement. I did the Yoga program and everything I got to experience at Escape Haven surpassed my expectations. I had been earlier about 4 years ago so I knew it was going to be of week of “all about me” but somehow the experience delivered even more this time. The property was next level amazing as only Bali can do, the food I was obsessed with (such variety and pure deliciousness and then as a bonus it’s healthy). The yoga classes varied in styles on offer which I loved and the staff catered to our every want and need and more. It truly was a wonderful week and what I imagine to be on every woman’s bucket list although I think it should be what every woman deserves to experience. For woman who often don’t put themselves first, this is a week to experience what it feels like when the shoe is on the foot and you get to be taken care of for a change. The treatments I got to choose from every day were incredible, my body, mind and soul wanted for nothing. I had the most amazing Coffee Body Scrub that I thought I'd literally died and gone to heaven. I got to meet a wonderful diverse group of women of whom we all keep in contact with since returning home. Friday came and I was a little sad to go but all good things must come to an end … well til next time anyway. I can’t recommend Escape Haven enough, they think of everything so you don’t need to.

1  Thank NatashaStewart
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Escape Haven was a retreat in the very best sense of the word: a welcome and needed break from all the work, pressure, and deadlines of every day life. Bali and the retreat are gorgeous, but more than that, the capacity of this week to delight and soothe my heart was amazing and beyond what I would have ever imagined. The food was incredible: so super tasty and utterly healthy. Each meal was better than the last. The schedule of planned activities and free time balanced the week perfectly. Even as a non-surfer, non-yoga practitioner, I somehow fit right in and had just the best time. I enjoyed every minute and look forward to going back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017

You will blown away by the beauty of this place. The rooms, the people, the service, the food, the activities... can honestly say this is the best travel experience of my life.

Travelling to Bali can be daunting, especially if your first time, but the Escape team have got your back from the moment you arrive at the airport, to the moment you depart back home. Have never felt safer travelling alone.

I recommend staying an extra night before the retreat begins so you can recover from the flight and start the retreat feeling refreshed.

This isn't just a travel/accommodation investment. It's a personal investment in yourself. I've taken away values and lifestyle habits for life.

The staff will melt your heart. Exceeded beyond expectations.

The food will make you drool. Even if you're a healthy vegan.

The program (I did fitness) will make you fall in love with exercise.

You won't find a better retreat (trust me, I tried)

Room Tip: Each room is different, but they are all truly perfect in their own way. Book a private suite and you can't go wrong.
1  Thank salcoombes
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This retreat was the best vacation of my life (if it can even be called a vacation). It was more of a much-needed life reset. I was hesitant going in not knowing who else would be grouped in together, but I made some amazing pals I still keep in touch with. The food was incredible and plentiful, but the best part was the atmosphere. You never felt watched by staff, or too close to other guests. It's so spread out across two villas that if you want time alone, you can find plenty of quiet spots. Or if you feel like being part of the group, there's always some fun happening in the main villa pool.

The spa treatments were amazing. I felt so spoiled! And you didn't have to think about anything. The days were laid out and organized for you, but if you wanted to go off and do your own thing, you could do that too! They even had free bikes, locks, or drivers you could use anytime to take you anywhere! I'll absolutely be back.

Room Tip: amazing atmosphere, healthy food.
1  Thank Sabrina S
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I arrived at Escape Haven Canggu in October for a week Yoga retreat and the experience exceeded all expectations. It made me realise the importance for women to have time out. Escape Haven is tailored to your individual relaxation needs and desires there is nothing you as a woman need to organise plan coordinate facilitate or even think about. Everything is taken care of by the amazing absolutely inspiring staff and this is the key to the experience you completely let go and relax . Yes it is luxurious and beautiful the facilities are amazing as all the reviews have stated. However it is the staff at Escape Haven who I credit with making my retreat an unbelievable experience and to them I say thank. To the person reading this review if you need time out GO don't even hesitate you won't be disappointed . I am planning my next retreat as I write. Once again Namaste to ALL the beautiful people who work at Escape Haven and I will see you again soon. Katya

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo