“The best "Me" Time Ever”
Review of Escape Haven Bali

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canggu
Escape Haven Bali
Ranked #1 of 310 Speciality Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I fell in love with this place once I stepped in, its really heaven on earth, everything in this place is breathtaking, lovely interiors and exteriors, awesome staff, fabulous food, fantastic spa treatment, amazing program and best of all is the wonderful soul Laura our Yoga instructor, the entire team was striving to make every minute of the week so memorable... Thank you to all Escape Haven team and daily dreaming of my next trip, Hopefully very soon:)

Room Tip: Suite close to the pool
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ghadasalah77

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A week of indulgence is almost an understatement. I did the Yoga program and everything I got to experience at Escape Haven surpassed my expectations. I had been earlier about 4 years ago so I knew it was going to be of week of “all about me” but somehow the experience delivered even more this time. The property was next level amazing as only Bali can do, the food I was obsessed with (such variety and pure deliciousness and then as a bonus it’s healthy). The yoga classes varied in styles on offer which I loved and the staff catered to our every want and need and more. It truly was a wonderful week and what I imagine to be on every woman’s bucket list although I think it should be what every woman deserves to experience. For woman who often don’t put themselves first, this is a week to experience what it feels like when the shoe is on the foot and you get to be taken care of for a change. The treatments I got to choose from every day were incredible, my body, mind and soul wanted for nothing. I had the most amazing Coffee Body Scrub that I thought I'd literally died and gone to heaven. I got to meet a wonderful diverse group of women of whom we all keep in contact with since returning home. Friday came and I was a little sad to go but all good things must come to an end … well til next time anyway. I can’t recommend Escape Haven enough, they think of everything so you don’t need to.

1  Thank NatashaStewart
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Escape Haven was a retreat in the very best sense of the word: a welcome and needed break from all the work, pressure, and deadlines of every day life. Bali and the retreat are gorgeous, but more than that, the capacity of this week to delight and soothe my heart was amazing and beyond what I would have ever imagined. The food was incredible: so super tasty and utterly healthy. Each meal was better than the last. The schedule of planned activities and free time balanced the week perfectly. Even as a non-surfer, non-yoga practitioner, I somehow fit right in and had just the best time. I enjoyed every minute and look forward to going back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017

You will blown away by the beauty of this place. The rooms, the people, the service, the food, the activities... can honestly say this is the best travel experience of my life.

Travelling to Bali can be daunting, especially if your first time, but the Escape team have got your back from the moment you arrive at the airport, to the moment you depart back home. Have never felt safer travelling alone.

I recommend staying an extra night before the retreat begins so you can recover from the flight and start the retreat feeling refreshed.

This isn't just a travel/accommodation investment. It's a personal investment in yourself. I've taken away values and lifestyle habits for life.

The staff will melt your heart. Exceeded beyond expectations.

The food will make you drool. Even if you're a healthy vegan.

The program (I did fitness) will make you fall in love with exercise.

You won't find a better retreat (trust me, I tried)

Room Tip: Each room is different, but they are all truly perfect in their own way. Book a private suite and yo...
1  Thank salcoombes
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This retreat was the best vacation of my life (if it can even be called a vacation). It was more of a much-needed life reset. I was hesitant going in not knowing who else would be grouped in together, but I made some amazing pals I still keep in touch with. The food was incredible and plentiful, but the best part was the atmosphere. You never felt watched by staff, or too close to other guests. It's so spread out across two villas that if you want time alone, you can find plenty of quiet spots. Or if you feel like being part of the group, there's always some fun happening in the main villa pool.

The spa treatments were amazing. I felt so spoiled! And you didn't have to think about anything. The days were laid out and organized for you, but if you wanted to go off and do your own thing, you could do that too! They even had free bikes, locks, or drivers you could use anytime to take you anywhere! I'll absolutely be back.

Room Tip: amazing atmosphere, healthy food.
1  Thank Sabrina S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canggu
2.6 km away
18.6 km away
Byasa Ubud
Byasa Ubud
#1 of 615 in Ubud

Been to Escape Haven Bali? Share your experiences!