“Been down the road, won't bother again ”
Review of Canggu Day Spa

Canggu Day Spa
Ranked #20 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our friendly, welcoming Spa in Canggu provides massages, facial, scrub, hair-wash (creme-bath) in the comfort of our 4 bed spa or at your Villa/hotel (small extra charge). Our spa is clean and modest and the prices very reasonable. You can pop-in any day or call us to make booking. Revive massage (harder) Balinese Relaxation massage (softer) 9am to 7pm 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 140,000 rupiah 7pm to 9pm 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 170,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah NAILS – MANICURE/PEDICURE We use quality nail polish, a base coat and a quick-drying top coat. Absolute hygiene. All instruments are disinfected every time. If your nail polish chips within the week – come back to the Spa for a re-paint – no charge. Deluxe Pedicure Deluxe Manicure 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah Soak, shaping of nails, cuticle work, scrub, massage, buff or polish HAIR TREATMENT/SCALP MASSAGE Warm water hair wash, conditioner rubbed through your hair, steam, massage of your scalp, neck, shoulders and arms, hair rinse and toner applied. Your hair will shine for many days! Intensive Care Creme Bath 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah Protein serum added for hair nutrition Standard Creme Bath 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah FACIALS All natural and hydrating quality products used. Pamper yourself. Absolute hygiene. Luxury Facial 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I really wanted a good massage, couldn't get a booking for Canggu Spa so I went down the road, MISTAKE! I went back for a REALLY GOOD massage yesterday and will NEVER bother with anywhere else again. The girls have reflexology as good as the expensive Spas! I had a very sore shoulder and walk out like it was never there!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

It's a no frills fuss free - quick and simple massage. If you've been surfing or had a long day out - great for unwinding just before dinner.

Don't expect too much and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Following fellow reviewers, my sister and I decided to give this place a shot. We tried out the foot massage and the hair treatment. The prices on their website isn't update and the massage was average. I had high expectations of the hair treatment which was promised wit head/shoulder and back massage. However, the massage was only 10mins. Another 10mins on applying the cream. The remaining is left to washing and drying of the hair! This treatment was supposed to be 60mins long. A huge huge disappointment. Would NOT recxomend.

shirley b, Owner at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Hello Annabelle, I am sorry you were disappointed. I checked our website and the price was the same as it always has been for 5 years - 120,000rp/A$12 per 60 minutes intensive care creme bath. This is also what website said "HAIR TREATMENT/SCALP MASSAGE
Warm water hair wash, conditioner rubbed through your hair, steam, massage of your scalp, neck, shoulders and arms, hair rinse and toner applied. Your hair will shine for many days!"
...so I'm not sure where back massage was expected. And as the emphasis is on your hair I guess that's where the time was spent. If it wasn't 60 minutes in total - that is a problem..
We welcome you back again and your treatment will be complimentary.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I checked couple spa for my last massage before going back home. I wished I go there earlier and had massage everyday during our stay in Canggu. They are really good and 100K for one hour is a good price. We will definitely go back to Canggu and definitely go Canggu Day Spa

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

The massage was very good and cheap. 100k for 1 hour. The girls were so cute and friendly. It seemed to be very clean. When I am back in Canggu I will go back here again.