“Waste of time”

Canggu Day Spa
Ranked #20 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our friendly, welcoming Spa in Canggu provides massages, facial, scrub, hair-wash (creme-bath) in the comfort of our 4 bed spa or at your Villa/hotel (small extra charge). Our spa is clean and modest and the prices very reasonable. You can pop-in any day or call us to make booking. Revive massage (harder) Balinese Relaxation massage (softer) 9am to 7pm 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 140,000 rupiah 7pm to 9pm 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 170,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah NAILS – MANICURE/PEDICURE We use quality nail polish, a base coat and a quick-drying top coat. Absolute hygiene. All instruments are disinfected every time. If your nail polish chips within the week – come back to the Spa for a re-paint – no charge. Deluxe Pedicure Deluxe Manicure 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah Soak, shaping of nails, cuticle work, scrub, massage, buff or polish HAIR TREATMENT/SCALP MASSAGE Warm water hair wash, conditioner rubbed through your hair, steam, massage of your scalp, neck, shoulders and arms, hair rinse and toner applied. Your hair will shine for many days! Intensive Care Creme Bath 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah Protein serum added for hair nutrition Standard Creme Bath 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah FACIALS All natural and hydrating quality products used. Pamper yourself. Absolute hygiene. Luxury Facial 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I came do to the "revive" massage with a friend for 100k...was just another unprofessional massage like the many bad ones you can have in Indonesia.
Was done like a robot, no nerve pressure points, not even "hard" as they mention it.
I'll keep looking for a decent one, you better find an other place too.

shirley b, Manager at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

I'm disappointed for you - please come again and have a free and good massage. We are known in Canggu as the spa with the best massages - must have been an off hour! open 9-9 so come in - no charge!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful fantastic price left feeling like I was floating so good highly recommend prices are fantastic and well worth it

shirley b, Owner at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thanks Rosie - the girls are terrific and we appreciate you taking the time to review canggu day spa

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I was in Canggu for 3 weeks and had 5, yes five, relaxation massages at Canggu Day Spa.
The staff are sweet and delightful and their hands are magic. The price is good too.
I'm back in Aussie and would love to have this Spa over here!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my massage so much the first time I went back again. You get the choice of either firm or light massage and as someone who prefers a firmer massage I found the pressure used was just right.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I really wanted a good massage, couldn't get a booking for Canggu Spa so I went down the road, MISTAKE! I went back for a REALLY GOOD massage yesterday and will NEVER bother with anywhere else again. The girls have reflexology as good as the expensive Spas! I had a very sore shoulder and walk out like it was never there!