“Great View, Affordable price”
Review of Cat Cat Hotel

Cat Cat Hotel
Ranked #43 of 157 Sapa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The hotel situated at a great location which is near to all the attractions.
You can easily walk to cat cat village nearby, and lots of restaurant, souvenir shops, mini mart nearby.
The room is cozy and clean.And come with breakfast, clean towel, private bathroom and of course great view.
Besides, they do provide tour packages, motorbike renting. The motorbike renting costs only 100,000 vietnam dong per day.

Room Tip: 3rd floor. But not recommended to the elderly as there is no lift
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived early after catching the night train and they had the room ready for us which was great because check in time wasn't untill after lunch.

We stayed for three nights. The bed was not very comfortable and there was a very odd stain on the sheet below the pillow... I made sure that was my partner's side haha. In saying that The sheets smelt nice so I image that they were clean.
The room had a good heater and electric blankets so we were happy enough.

The bathroom had a very weird layout but it worked.

The fruit muesli was the best breakfast -the rest I wasn't too fond with... I've found everywhere we go in vietnam they all offer western breakfasts I wish they had more variety.

The staff were lovely and very helpful and stopped to have a conversation whenever we crossed paths. They were not pushy and did not try to sell us tours etc.

Overall I'd recommend this hotel as it's very good for the price. Great views, helpful staff and a decent room.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here as apart of my intrepid tour of Sapa. We arrived early off the overnight train and were told our room would be ready at 830am and that we could wait upstairs in the restaurant which has a fire. So far so good...830 arrives, nothing. I waited until 9am until i lugged all my luggage back downstairs to find out what was happening as i had to meet my group again at 930. Got my room but staff were still cleaning. Good electric blankets on the beds. Matresses werent too firm. Pillows were fluffy. Fireplace but not cover or matches. Shower was mostly ok once you got the hang of the tap. My toilet lid was broken. Breakfast was included the next day. There was a buffet the day before I assumed it would be again - no. Chose from a few options. Not much variety. Coffee is served warm to cold and only plain with condensed or fresh milk. The fog was so thick that I couldn't take advantage of the views. Would be better in summer. WiFi was included and sometimes dropped out.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank angy27986 .
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We booked a VIP room. The bed sheets were not changed,not enough hot water for bath, dusty and in need of a good clean, the room in general was not in any way VIP! We requested to have the open fire after a long day visiting beautiful Sapa, which we were given.....without any instruction! After the fire was lit we were left to it... our room was so full of smoke we all had to cram in one of the two rooms we had booked(amongst other peoples hairs and whatever else in the bed sheets). This hotel would be better described as a hostel, there is no obvious staff and the breakfast was very simple (found ourselves cleaning our own cutlery and bowls). If we had paid $20 a night i would say fantastic rate... but we paid more than $170! The view is amazing, trust us just go have a coffee in the cafe and leave happy!

Room Tip: Do not book a VIP room, its not VIP!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We booked an standard room for 2 months before the trip and when we got there we suprisingly got an upgrade to a familly room with nice view on the 2 floor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple