All reviews swimming pool nice pool old town degrees celsius helpful with directions very nice hotel i highly recommend this hotel min walking rooms are beautiful no elevator lovely town hotel is located spent two nights nice breakfast breakfast was included sighisoara citadel air conditioning
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We did not plan to stay in Sighisoara and had not looked at hotels ahead of time. This hotel is located on the main road through town and that's how we chose it. It's also within a 10 minute walk of the town center. The room was very spacious and well equipped. A very good breakfast was included. There's also a convenience store right around the corner.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with directions to the local attractions.

I wish all the hotels I stay at are like this one. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2017

My favourite place in Romania. Great localization - very close to main attraction. There is an empty (which is hard in that country) parking where you can safely leave the car. Room was great and I enjoyed chocolates. The staff is very nice although I missed the elevator. I strongly recommend the place.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This hotel is on a noisy road so one of the executive rooms in the back building is probably good. Ours was big, although the bathroom was totally impractical. Using the shower just covers the floor with water.
Restaurant breakfast had been destroyed by a coach party but was fine. Probably better places to stay in this lovely town, but it is cheap.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The hotel is clean and the rooms are nice. The sauna and the rest of the relax area were not available for use at that moment, because of unknown reason, the staff didn't bothered to explain or find a reason. It was a rainy Saturday, so it would have been ideal to just relax.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

The Korona Hotel is a must if you are visiting Sighișoara.
Sighişoara is a most picturesque city on the Târnava Mare River in Mureș County, Romania. Located in the historic region of Transylvania.
The Korona Hotel is ideally situated in walking distance of the many attractions of this beautiful city.
The receptionist always greated us with a Buna Dimineata, Buna Ziua, Buna Seara depending on the time of day. They were most helpful with directions on one occasion even assisted me with my satnav.
The Korona Hotel is furnished in traditional style and was immaculate.
We stayed in a Grande Executive Suite which benefited from a lounge.

The bedroom was spacious and had air conditioning, there were plenty of extra blankets & pillows if required; our room had a fridge & TV. Dressing gowns & slippers are provided for use during your stay & complementary shampoo & soap replenished as required.
Maid service was excellent they took pride in their work, our rooms were cleaned each day.
Laundry service is available and very efficient.
Breakfast, there is something for everyone, continental, fruit, fully cooked. Dinner there is plenty of choice.
I recommend the freshly made Lemonade; it's so refreshing.
The staff are a tremendous asset to this hotel, they are very pleasant and conscientious.
The garden is beautifully kept by a very attentive Gardner; the roses are spectacular. We loved to sit at Breakfast, Brunch or Dinner on the verranda.
The hotel has a fabulous pool, sauna & fitness suite.
There is ample car parking.
The hotel is situated in a beautiful historic town with a lot of original buildings dating back to 11 BCE in the old part of the town.
Sighişoara is ideally situated for visiting Sibu, Targu Mures, Brasnov, Rasnov, Salina Turda & Zarnesti Europe's largest bear sanctuary.
I highly recommend staying at the Korona Hotel. I know should I visit Sighişoara again I will most definitely will be staying at the Korona Hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family