Koala Bungalows(Olympos)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Restaurant
US$45
  • Free Breakfast
Olympos Inci Pansiyon(Olympos)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$21
  • Pool
Bayrams Tree Houses(Olympos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$49
US$43
Hotels.com
US$65
US$50
Hostelworld.com
Olympos Deep Green Bungalows(Olympos)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Restaurant
Olimpos Natural Pansiyon(Olympos)(Great Value!)
US$42
Olympos Camlik Pension(Olympos)(Great Value!)
US$43
Doga Pansiyon(Olympos)
US$65
US$434
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016

It's an emotional experience writing a review for a place such as Angels Garden. Emotional because I wish I was back there; emotional because the guys that run this place are some of the loveliest people I have ever met, and emotional because this is how hotels all over the world should operate.

Hayko and his team couldn't be more accommodating and helpful if their lives depended on it. I have never, ever been to a place where nothing, and I mean, absolutely nothing, is too much trouble. It's unbelievable how you can ask for anything, at any time of the day, and they will deliver, with the words 'of course, no problem'.

I have been twice now to Angels Garden for a week of the most blissful yoga, in the most exquisite environment, and still feel that I would like to go back for more...which is kind of odd, as I like to always try new places.

The grounds are immaculate, in a rustic, natural kind of way. The accommodation is pretty basic - huts dotted around the grounds - but you have your A/C, hot shower, clean bedding and towels, and loads of storage. What more could you need?

Actually, there were a couple of people on our trip who seemed to want more 5 star luxury, but to me that is missing the point of this incredible place. Less is most definitely more here. The beauty is not in the detail, it's in the chickens and peacocks that strut around; it's in the frogs and cicadas that chirp so loudly you wonder if you'll ever get to sleep (you actually do become serenely silenced by their noise which is hypnotic after a short time); it's in the impeccable service of the staff; it's in the delicious food served at every meal time; it's in the hamman treatments and the reiki sessions given by Hayko and Sybil...I could go on...but suffice to say, please visit Angels Garden as soon as you can and experience this magical place for yourself. You will come away a better person for it.

Room Tip: I was in Y4 and absolutely loved it.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank 381janee
Reviewed 21 October 2015

I led a yoga holiday here in September 2015. The whole experience surpassed my expectations. We arrived late evening and first impressions were good. The pool was lit up and looked lovely, the management very welcoming. When we woke up next morning to warm sunshine, blue skies and the colourful grounds, none of us could stop smiling! - such a lovely contrast to grey Britain we had left behind. Lots of green, shady places and tree houses, platforms and hammocks to relax in out of the direct sun. The whole week ran smoothly, communication was not a problem as the owner speaks good English (under new management since June 2015). Food was good, rooms lovely (I recommend the luxury villas over the ordinary ones, definitely worth the extra). We thoroughly enjoyed the excursions on offer - especially the boat trip - floating in warm turquoise seas, bliss! There was a choice of 3 different yoga spaces to teach in - all in all a great venue and we look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Luxury Villas by far the best
Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2015

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE JUNE 2015 We arrived less than 48 hours after the owners had to take back the running and management of the place. They only found out less than 24 hours before we arrived! We could not have been made more welcome. Admittedly when we arrived the gardens were a little overgrown, but within a couple of days they had been brought under control, and certainly did not distract from the enjoyment. I stayed in a luxury villa, but would recommend any of them. Beds comfortable, food very tasty - mainly vegetarian (I don't like vegetables and still found it tasty). The location is incredibly tranquil, relaxing, and perfect for yoga. Surrounded by peacocks and chickens, treehouses and hammocks. The trip was organised by Sally of Berkhamstedyoga.co.uk - Hayko and his father who own and run the place could not have been more helpful, welcoming, and I wish them luck with their venue. Any Yogi's should give it a try - and remember it went under new management at the beginning of June this year, and they have high standards :-)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gerberra
Reviewed 29 September 2014

We stayed here a week. The bungalows in the nicely laid out park are spacious. Ours had a double bed and two single beds. The food was okay. Staff is helpfull. The massages in the Spa are very good, though not cheap, at 30 Euro for half an hour and 50 for an hour. Swimming pool is big and clean. The hotel is far from the beach, there are no restaurants at walking distance. We had one change of linnen during the week but no cleaning of the room or bathroom during the entire week. For the price we paid we can conclude it is good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We didn't stay at the hotel, but visited for a day package at the Turkish spa. We did however get to have a peek in a room and it was very nice indeed! The grounds of the Angels Garden were beautiful and it was so peaceful and secluded. Our visit to the spa was 50euro each and we spent nearly four hours there. The Turkish baths were beautiful and housed in an original Ottoman building. We had a fantastic mud bath, exfoliating treatment and then two massages (one foam massage in the Turkish bath, one oil massage in a separate building). I would definitely consider staying at the Angels Garden in future and the yoga holidays sounded blissful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple