“The best Margeritas!”

Mocca Bistro Cafe Bungalows
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Cirali
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Great food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. The food is different from what you get at most other restaurants, and very tasty. Thanks to Adil and the team!

1  Thank 840karen

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Breakfast means break fast and please make sure you arrive to eat this feast after a prolonged fast to do it justice. They do two set breakfasts and this is the more expensive one. You get a choice of drinks and their coffee selection is almost complete but my tipple of choice is that Australian classic flat white. This unfortunately is not on the menu but the Americano was close.
You get four different cheeses a fried egg tomatoes, spinach, olives, cucumber and then butter and local marmalade, honey and apricot preserve. Then there is fresh melon to ensure you are not short on vitamin C. After this you can definitely skip lunch. An experience to be savoured at least once.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We stayed at Mocca to celebrate my birthday, relax and do some sight seeing. We already know what a good chef the owner is from a previous restaurant he had, especially his pizzas and we were not disappointed at any meal. Pizzas that wouldn't disappoint in Italy, a request for curry one night .....delish and a lovely friendly atmosphere on my birthday. This is a place to come if you want to relax in natural surroundings, chill out and eat well after a long walk exploring the beautiful surroundings and Olympus. Lovely traditional breakfasts from local produce. We didn't want to leave and will definitely return.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Sadly this is the place I have discovered on my last day in Olympos/Cirali. Sadly because I have totally fallen in love with it.
The atmosphere is really relaxed, place is beautiful and charming. You can eat/drink in the shadow of trees, surrounded by cats and dogs. The place has a really rustic, natur-like feeling about itself and I felt really relaxed there.
Regarding food, I didn't eat any, but my turk kahvesi and portakal suyu were both great, served by a really friendly man, that I believe is the owner of it.

Totally recommend - please eat some food for me when you visit.

1  Thank jowice
Reviewed 4 November 2016

My absolutly favorite place in Cirali. I love the wonderful super relaxed atmosphere, the delicious fresh and home-made food and the many different coffees and cocktails… not to forget the fantastic music. Adil who is running the place is a music specialist and always finds the right sounds to flood the place with good feelings and swinging ambience. I took a lot of good music-tips at home!

Travelling alone? Right place for you! You always will meet nice open-minded people in Café Mocca and will enjoy interesting talks with Adil (Turkish, German and English fluently). Travelling with kids? Go to Café Mocca! Your kids will be happy with the little kittens and dogs playing around in the garden. Travelling with friends? You are very welcome. Café Mocca offers a wide space for an easy-going hangout with groups and friends.

First time I came was in March 2016. I loved it so much, that I came back in October 2016 and rent one of the sweet little bungalows in the garden of Café Mocca (fair prices!). Good decision!! Happy sunny hours full of good talks, coffee according to my wishes, purring little cats... and the food....yummy!!!! And just across the road the footpath to the beach (some minutes walking).

Simply perfect for relaxed and joyful holidays!