“Friendly beachside food & drink”
Review of Aida Restaurant

Aida Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Cirali
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel for good food and service; and deservedly so. Good meze included tangy chilli and tomato dip as well as Ahmed's signature zeppelin lavas breads. Grilled squid was lovely and creamy. Good koftes. Farouk and Sheyamus provided good chats and service. My partner also got to help bake her own lavas bread with name on it

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Farouk and Seagmous took such care of us. The grilled prawns and grilled squid are delicious as was everything we tried.

What was exciting for me was seeing master baker, Ahmed make and bake a lavas bread just for me. I now have the recipe and am going to try this at home.

I so recommend this friendly, beachside restaurant for lunch and dinner.

Thank you for the welcome, the food and the chats.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The sales staff were pushy
The choice was good but not sure of value for money.
We chose a big fish.Cooking was not to the desired level

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Really great food right on the beach. The best fresh fish to be had at this restaurant. I would also highly recommend the calamari and the shrimp. The salads are also really delicious. There is a great atmosphere here with a very welcoming open wood fire in the winter time. Great service and a nice relaxed vibe. We have eaten here many tines and the service and food is consistently good. 10/10.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Turkish breakfasts are generally good, but the breakfasts here are beyond belief. Dinner was also good, but, in the off season, the options were somewhat limited. But I'll remember the breakfast for years to come.