“Home from Home”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Dandered along the beach front first day, having returned from hotel recommended restaurant where no one appeared interested in my trade, was greeted by friendly chap, who once heard I was Irish, introduced himself as Sheamus.
Very clever I assumed, great lever to get me to remember him, but how wrong, his Kurdish name translated as Sheamus!
Spent a couple of days at their beach front, comfortable sun beds (free if you buy a drink or two), great facilities - showers etc after swimming, great Turkish menu lunches, attentive staff under the watchful eye of Sheamus, who happily spent time chatting and advising on anything we asked. Then the big last night meal - drinks, starters, main course including large prawns/grilled fish/lobster, desserts, wine, coffee, racki - total for three people, including tip, £108, what a feast, fantastic service, attention and value.
First time in Cirail, will be back.
Thanks Sheamus.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

A great place. We found it on accident checking out the sea turtle area just up the beach. Super friendly and relaxed. It is winter season so very relaxed and a big amazing fireplace inside. Excellent food and all fresh. Eat here if you are in the area of the flames and Olympos. Beware, this place is crazy busy in the summer months. The best time for a trip to this part of Turkey would be off season, believe us!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and service was very quick. They understood our order and were careful to prepare our food the way we wanted. The mezzes were fresh and appetizing. The grilled prawns were out of this world! The fish was very good too! A very satisfying meal :)

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel for good food and service; and deservedly so. Good meze included tangy chilli and tomato dip as well as Ahmed's signature zeppelin lavas breads. Grilled squid was lovely and creamy. Good koftes. Farouk and Sheyamus provided good chats and service. My partner also got to help bake her own lavas bread with name on it

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Farouk and Seagmous took such care of us. The grilled prawns and grilled squid are delicious as was everything we tried.

What was exciting for me was seeing master baker, Ahmed make and bake a lavas bread just for me. I now have the recipe and am going to try this at home.

I so recommend this friendly, beachside restaurant for lunch and dinner.

Thank you for the welcome, the food and the chats.

Date of visit: September 2017