- Nice setting and decoration. Chill out ambience.
- We came here by chance, before reading some bad reviews in TA.
- Food was good, particularly the shrimps.
- We didn't try the fish but a couple was having one beside us and it smelled great.
- The casserolas were OK but not particularly interesting (although my partner liked the lamb one, which for me was a bit too strong).
- The service was quite good, much better than most places, and they spoke good enough English.
- Apart from the fact that they brought the chicken casserole before the grilled shrimps, it was all OK and we enjoyed it.
- So far one of the best places in the area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.