US$88
Hotel Grenadine Lodge(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
US$109
Dalyan Doga Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$41
US$40
  • Free Breakfast
Sedir Resort Hotel & Bungalows(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
Berg Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Crescent Hasirci Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$58
Kilim Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Hotels.com
Central Park Hotel(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$54
Dalyan Villa Kiydan Apartments(Dalyan)(Great Value!)
US$76
Agoda.com
All reviewsrock tombspancakespool areathe riveralternate daysomeletteno liftbalcony roomturkeyair conb and bnext yearlovely hotelmini barcentre of townsense of humourwatching the boats
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We stayed on a B&B board and it was great. Our room had wonderful views over the river and tombs. It was very quiet, all we could hear when we woke up was the quiet sound of sheep across the river. Much delight was taken watching the boats glide up and down during the day. Breakfast was very nice, plenty of assortment to fill us up and no problem to make an omelette when asked.The staff are all very friendly, especially AJ at the bar. No one in your face, just helpful. I don't understand any of the reviews that say otherwise, perhaps they didn't take the time to speak to them themselves. The manager, receptionist and night staff were always around and happy to help. The young man and girl that helped and waited on the table were very efficient. As for the cleaners, the ladies don't stop but always have time for a friendly wave. Our room was spotless. It may have been the time of year we visited but the pool was bliss. Never a problem finding a lounger and clean. The evening we ate at the hotel, the food was as good as any meal we had in the town. I don't eat meat, AJ sorted it for me to have a lovely sea bass bought in, it was wonderful, as was the mixed meze. Walk outside the hotel main door and you are in the town. You really wouldn't think so it is so peaceful. When we come back to Dalyan again, this is definitely where we will stay and i would have no reservations recommending it to others.
Thank you to all at the Tezcan for affording us such a lovely holiday.

Room Tip: river view room a must
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire K
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot understand the negative reviews?? We have just had a wonderful 3 week stay there. It’s a wonderful location and the views are to die for! You have the river on your front door step you have the tombs opposite, the boats trunderling up and down the river everything is there. A short walk to the town to access all the amenities.
The staff were all very helpful and once you ask for their name they will warm to you, the young waitress (Sue a) just needs a bit of confidence.
The general manager Sevren was always helpful as was A J the head barman that guy couldn’t do enough for all the guests!
The head chef made some great meals while we were there and the breakfasts were nothing like I’ve ever seen before...every sort of breakfast food you could ask for!!
The maids worked tirelessly cleaning all the rooms every day!!
All I can say about the negative reviews is are they customers or rival hotels trying to give a false impression of great hotel???
We will be booking a months stay there next year.
Thank you to all the staff for making our stay very enjoyable!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeteandLyn61
EvrenTezcan, General Manager at Dalyan Tezcan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you very much your lovely reviews Peter&Lynda
we hope to see you next summer

Evren :)

Reviewed 21 August 2017

we have been going to Dalyan for 10 yrs and never had to complain.We normally go in a apartment but as I had just had a op.we thought half board and a good view would be sensible.We were the only two who had hb.The young girl who served us couldn't speak much English.She told us no cook.We were offered lentil soup which we don't like and asked for a alternative.There was none.We did not have a salad bread and Turkish meze like the owner said we did.Main course was only chicken and mushroom,for sweet a cornetto.We did complain and asked if we could go B and B.It took 2days as they had to ask magic rooms.We booked with travel republic.The second day we had pasta dish,with guess what a cornetto..The third day I asked if I can have steak and pay the difference.Before the evening came the manager came and said we were now B and B so I didn't have my steak dinner.Even though when complaining the manager said we had food more expensive than the half boardThey even took money off for the meals when we were reimbursed..OUR ROOM.....The shower surround was black mould so was the shower head.we couldnt have a hot shower until midday as there were no hot water.The toilet lid was against the wall and toilet seat was broken.Their were holes in the sheets,one day I squashed a cherry on the sheet,so thought it best that I wash it.The mattress cover was covered with semen and wee stains it was disgusting.The dogs poo was never cleaned up on the grass around the pool.One day the owner gave his dog a whole cornetto,afterwards the dog came and sicked it all up on the grass,it wasn't cleaned up.The pool surround needed a good clean.we were there for 3 weeks .,and never saw it cleaned.And one day I was picking up glass around the pool.it was impossible to complain as the owner was nearly always asleep.And unapproachable.I have photos of all these complaints.I booked through travel republic they said to complain to magic rooms.Nobody wants to listen to our complaints.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angel7Ipswich
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Dear manager. We come at 29 august for 10 days. I hope we have a beautiful holiday and that you give us a very nice room with a view at the river an a great balkon.
see you over 2 weeks.

Jan Hoogenboezem

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jan H
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Came here for dinner after being tempted by the board outside offering a set meal for 40tl, and the location near the river. Had to wait for ages for everything and was really hungry. Didn't get the garlic bread listed on the menu. The soup was horrible - tasted like it came from a packet, which is very surprising for Turkey. Then I had fish and chips - the batter was revolting - don't even know how to describe it.

It really was the worst meal I've ever had in Dalyan, and possibly in all of Turkey....sorry to say! My husband agreed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple