“China town won’t let you down!”
Review of China Town

China Town
Ranked #41 of 179 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Exceptional experience from start to finish. Collection service from your hotel in an air-conditioned, comfortable car. Food was absolutely fantastic, maybe a bit too much in terms of portion size but my god it was worth it... everything tasted fantastic. We had the set meal for 2 from the Chinese menu (you can sub in anything you don’t like, it’s more of a flexi meal for 2). Attention to detail from staff and their conversation/knowledge was expectional, all with fantastic English and keen to help us understand Turkish phrases. A massive thank you to jimmy,
Nando (owners son) and Seamus! Highlight of the night was the fried Ice-cream... mouth watering! Well worth the wait with a lovely coffee.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

A huge huge thank you to everybody at China Town! This is the first time me and my partner have come to Dalyan and we visited with my parents in law who have been a few times before. They remembered them and welcomed us like family.

Some of the nicest people I've ever met, the service is beyond anything you would expect, always a smile and a friendly welcome.

The ice coffees are amazing! Better than anywhere else

We had an evening meal tonight and my partner said his Chicken Madras was the best he's ever had and my Beef in black bean sauce was the best I've ever had.

The sweet dishes such as pancakes and the fried icecream are to die for!

Thank you so much for such an amazing experience every time we visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

The food was really nice and staff was friendly and helpful. I had a really good meal. The food portion was enough to fill you up.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

excellent food and choice staff very welcoming went on first night of our stay and ate a further twice there in the week , very good value for money and portion size

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Chose to have a takeaway and ordered Chinese. The food is not the cheapest in Dalyan so I suppose expectations were reasonably high. For instance prawn crackers were 16 TL around £4!! And you got about 10. Unfortunately the food was pretty tasteless and I even found myself needing salt (never needed salt before on a Chinese quite the opposite). As such we won't be returning with such an array of lots of other better places to eat at.