Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Recommended! Friendly and experienced staff

Did my PADI Open Water with Al Boom and they were great and fun. Experienced I felt safe as a new... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
FredGirl_UK
via mobile
Great refresher course experience with Tito

Got to do a refresher course with dive instructor Tito in Al Boom. Loved my experience, was trying... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AngelinaH46

Recommended experiences in and around Fujairah
from US$74.07
from US$88.00
Parasailing
32 Reviews
from US$92.10
from US$120.00
More Info
All reviews fish dibba rock dubai mall aquarium experienced divers great dive dive center boat crew le meridien moray eels open water al aqah final dive marine life refresher course rental equipment professional staff padi certification
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thanks to Omar Habib,we met a guitar fish on Inschape 2. I think I'm the luckiest boy today. And thanks to Tito too, who leads me into the door of diving.

Date of experience: May 2021
colinneilnelson, General Manager at Al Boom Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear jackmU5860SU,

Thank you for your 5 star rating, nice review and for passing on your thanks to Omar and Tito. It's great to hear you saw a guitar shark, we're all very fortunate to be able to enjoy the fantastic marine life the UAE's East Coast has to offer. Thank you for diving with Al Boom Diving and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely Amazing Dive School, my 9 year old daughter first did her bubbles course at Al Boom with Omar Habib and fell in love with Diving, she went on to pass her open water divers qualification on her 10th birthday with the fantastic support and encouragement of Omar, the staff are friendly, so welcoming and have helped my daughter enormously with her confidence and knowledge in all aspects of diving !
5 stars all round with an extra big Thankyou to Omar ❤️

Date of experience: January 2021

Dear Stacey,

Thanks so much for your 5 Star rating and for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It's a pleasure to share your feedback with Omar and the Team. Congratulations to your daughter on achieving her Junior Open Water Certification and thank you for trusting Al Boom Diving with her training.

Colin and the Team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve completed my courses from; open water, 5 x specialities, advanced, rescue diver and now working towards my Dive master.

I’m very happy to have started my diving journey with Al Boom and associate myself with the best diving center within Dubai.

I’ve have the great pleasure to meet the experienced and knowledgeable PADI instructors there (Omar, Niko, Marlon), who have guided me throughout my training.

Omar Habib, is a highly recommended instructor. His vast diving experience within the Middle East and professional teaching approach from open water divers, tourists and Dive masters.

A big thank you to the rest of the Al Boom
Family who have welcomed me from the first day I walked in; Niko, Domingo, Marlon, Lynn, Jason, Emma

Actually booked in for diving today and tomorrow!

Date of experience: April 2021

Dear Andrew,

Thanks very much for your 5 Star rating and praise. It makes my day being able to share such a complimentary and encouraging review with Omar, Niko, Marlon and the rest of our hard working team.

We're grateful to you for choosing Al Boom Diving and for furthering your PADI training with us. We have no doubt you will become a dive master in no time.

I hope you enjoyed the last couple of days diving and wish you all the best with your ongoing training.

Thanks and Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took my scuba diving license in Alboom with instructor Ahmad Mahrez he was very helpful and he taught us the rules step by step in very easy was + he was very patient with us

Date of experience: December 2020

Dear Aisha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and review.

Thank you for completing your diving certification with Al Boom Diving and for your compliments towards Ahmad which I look forward to sharing with him. We value our guests feedback and if there is any way which we may have improved your rating from three stars please share your experience by email to colin@alboomdiving.ae.

Have a great weekend ahead and we look foward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The EFR course with Tito was a very interesting and hands-on experience. Tito is a very motivated and inspiring instructor who makes the course even more valuable by referring to real-life experiences. Very recommendable!

Date of experience: May 2021

Dear Lea,

Thank you for your 5 star rating and recommendation. Thanks for completing your EFR course with us and for sharing your experience of Tito's top-notch training. It's a great encouragement for our team to hear appreciation of their work from our guests.

Have a nice weekend.