“Tasty food in a nice setting”

Casablanca Meditteranean Cafe and Bar
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Orewa
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2016

This cafe has an attractive and slightly exotic ambience. The menu offers plenty of choice and there is also a good wine list. We enjoyed a very tasty lunch of lamb tagine. The service was friendly and efficient. We particularly enjoyed the side seating in circular stalls looking over the rest of the seating. We'd certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had an amazing time on 14 February. We arrived, no reservations but not a problem for the staff.
Was shown to a table and the waitress was there to serve straight away.
Beautiful smile and ready to offer help in any way. Big thumbs up, wish I had got her name.
Food was best we have had in awhile.
A big thank you to the staff who were very busy but still able to serve the customers to satisfaction

Reviewed 14 February 2016

A favourite spot for my husband and I....the food is ALWAYS good...the Greek Meatballs being my latest favourite. The staff are great, the atmosphere relaxed and beautiful location just across the road from Orewa Beach.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

My wife and myself ate here. We shared a triple lebanese dip, I had casa fish and chips, my wife had lamb tagine. The fish was very tasty, as was the salad. My wife's lamb tagine was flavoursome if a bit rich. She had a single shank and struggled to eat all of it. The restaurant was very busy, hence service was slow. The wait staff were very pleasant and the ambiance was good.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way up north as it looked busy enough and we wanted some vegetarian options.

The service was attentive, food arrived quick and was really tasty. I had the falafel lunch plate and had to ask for more hummus as it was so tasty.

Massively recommend.